Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Just Chill Out" Thread (merged x4) (MET)

purbeast

While I'm just as frustrated as everybody else is on these boards, we cannot give up on the skins! It's times like this that a losing team and a team going backwards needs the more support than ever so that they can get out of the rut.

The blame of the past losses cannot go directly on one person, such as Campbell or Zorn, or even solely the offensive or defensive line.

Sure Campbell has had some iffy decisions/accuracy issues, and sure the o-line has had some iffy protection, but the receivers dropping 4 passes in the first quarter last night, the punter punting 30yds, randel-el dancing around after punts (partially due to our coverage not helping him get much time) ...

It all comes down to everybody not working together well as a TEAM!

So while they need to win out and get some help from the cowboys losing a division game and the falcons losing 1 more, there is still hope! Instead of trying to point out what is so wrong w/the skins and looking for a quick fix (which I would love just as much as the next) we have to accept that with 3 games left in the season chances are this won't happen, and we have to let the Skins players know we have their backs.

The only way the Skins can make the playoffs is if they have the support of their fans behind them 110%, and if you remember earlier in the year when we were winning games, on natioal shows they talked about how the Skins fans were some of the best in the NFL. Well now that we're in the hard times, there is no better time to show that we are!

HTTR!

Wrong buddy! The skins have plenty of supporters! This is the time we need the skins the most. Year in and year out we believe the hype and cheer them on and what always happens we get are feelings crushed! They should be grateful the even have fans that come to the games and watch them play anymore! Synder and co have turned this team to the old school hot orange bucs or the never go anywhere AINT'S! Maybe we should all start wearing bags over are heads so they can get the point!

Wrong buddy! The skins have plenty of supporters! This is the time we need the skins the most. Year in and year out we believe the hype and cheer them on and what always happens we get are feelings crushed! They should be grateful the even have fans that come to the games and watch them play anymore! Synder and co have turned this team to the old school hot orange bucs or the never go anywhere AINT'S! Maybe we should all start wearing bags over are heads so they can get the point!

what hype though? that is the problem, people had over-expecatations for the redskins after their early run, and now they aren't meeting these over-expectations and people are all up in arms.

before the season started, the skins were seen as a team that would win like 5-6 games, but then they got their run and everybody in DC started talking Superbowl like it was a gimmie. that is where the problem lies, that people got way ahead of theirselves way too quick...

This exact thread could have been posted at some point in the last 17 years and been just as relevant as it is today. When do we get something in return?

Besides, their 20-19 home record over the last 4 seasons shows that fan support doesn't mean a whole lot to them.

-23,000 went to a practice in 100+ degree heat

-Redskin fans filled the Hall of fame for green and monk and it looked like a home game for the hall of fame game

-The redskins are the second richest Franchise in the league.

The players and the Front office kicking us in the gut agian.... Priceless

-23' date='000 went to a practice in 100+ degree heat

-Redskin fans filled the Hall of fame for green and monk and it looked like a home game for the hall of fame game

-The redskins are the second richest Franchise in the league.

The players and the Front office kicking us in the gut agian.... Priceless[/quote']

Bingo!!!!!!! :applause:

I haven't given up on them I will still be in front of my television cheering them on. I do understand the frustration especially with the younger fans they haven't had much to cheer about, I'm an old guy I was looking to experience the glory years.

The only thing I can say is patience they might not what to hear that but patience good things will come.

I will never give up on my team, and I will never miss a game if I can help it no matter their record. However, NOBODY is above being scrutinized, and no fan should feel like they aren't a true fan if they can't vent to their brother and sister fans when things aren't going well. Everybody has their opinion. This site would be pretty boring if everybody just said "Oh well, I will never question my team or their leadership for any reason." Have faith ad nauseum.

I'm a die hard fan but honestly its real hard to be a Redskin right now. I mean come on... EVERY YEAR it's the same story. We win early, lose in the middle, win late, and eventually sneak in the playoffs or miss the playoffs by 2 games or so... Its like groundhog day with the Redskins and the fans are fed up! Maybe if the trend was different then the fans would'nt be so frustrated. Our offense staggers until we are behind in a game, our defense keeps us in the game until the 4th quarter then they exhaust themselves.. Not to mention our players have a melt down at some point throughout the season.This has happened every year except 1999 the last time we won the NFC East!

We have a game this week! Who's right, who's wrong, who stay's, who goes, who cares? We still have a shot, although slim, to make the playoffs. We have the bengals this week! Predictions.

Portis 26 carries 135 yds 1 td

cambell throws for 231 yards 2 tds

Randel El Throws or runs one in.

Lets get back to football!!!:point2sky

Archived