Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why cant we invade Bmore?

skinfan2k

Comeon, this game is not even 50 miles away. Its a road game that is so close that you can attend. Why cant we be the Steelers that invade Fedex? Ticket prices are dropping fast. I have seen a number of offers for face value and 10-20% over face on craigslist. We should invade their stadium, but we call ourselves a top 5 fanbase for what?

Rise up and buy some tickets.

:cheers:

no money... broke college student:(

Haha, that makes two of us.

I seriously considered it before the season, but even the cheapest nosebleeds on StubHub are around $130.00-$150.00

If I want to throw that kind of money away on a ticket, I'll buy lowers @ FedEx.

It's a forty minute drive from Baltimore to FedEx. If people aren't willing to go to FedEx, then they're sure not going to Baltimore. We don't exactly have the Steelers' fanbase.

Fedex is a joke in general. I understand why you wouldn't want to go. On the other hand, M&T bank stadium is unbelievable nice and very modern

It's funny this topic came up. After the Pittsburgh game, I was talking to my boss, a Ravens fan - I DO work in Baltimore, and he said that Ravens fans learned a long time ago (being their division rivals) that you NEVER EVER sell your tickets to Pittsburgh fans (or opposing fans in general). They are adamant about it.

Fedex is a joke in general. I understand why you wouldn't want to go. On the other hand, M&T bank stadium is unbelievable nice and very modern

Oh don't get me wrong, if it weren't grad school, then I'd be there every Sunday. I don't care if we play in a sardine can, I'll be there screaming my head off.

I'd rather see my boys at FedEx than see any other team anywhere else.

Archived