Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy

Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!

Large Marge anyone? Scared the crap outta me when I was in elementary school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHO3wuNHFFc

"On this very night, ten years ago, along this very stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building..."

edit: who needs links? Pee-Wee2.gif

What? Just a couple of spider pics. Thought that snake pic would be the one to push someone over the edge.

spider-that-could-probably-eat-you.jpg

:evil:

I may not sleep well just posting those. Yikes those are nasty. Oh and China, that pic above just may have me looking for that special hammer we use around here. ;)

DUDE!

So I'm sitting here, bored, can't sleep, scrolling THIS ******* thread -- brilliant idea, self -- when I see not ONE, but TWO posts with the worst excuse for a creature on this planet in them.

Brrrr...

I freaking hate spiders.

Worse thing is I had all the lights off in the room when I saw these gems of yours.

Had.

DUDE!

So I'm sitting here, bored, can't sleep, scrolling THIS ******* thread -- brilliant idea, self -- when I see not ONE, but TWO posts with the worst excuse for a creature on this planet in them.

Brrrr...

I freaking hate spiders.

Worse thing is I had all the lights off in the room when I saw these gems of yours.

Had.

Why the **** did you post it again??!! lol :mad:

DUDE!

Brrrr...

I freaking hate spiders.

Had.

So. Slept well did ya? ;)

I speed scroll past it myself. Yuck.

Archived