Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From a Giants fan...good game!

sg0508

Dude relax, I didn't know you owned this board. Just accept that you guys have a good team that plays with pride and heart..That's a compliment..

Dude, keep in mind that ANYTHING coming from a Ginas fan right now is going to come across as condescending & is not going to be welcome by a whole lot of Redskins fans. Like me, for instance. I could care less what you think about us, our team, or this board, so I have no problem telling you to go **** yourself with you & your "compliments".

jp03 you are so original. I love it. You big boy you...spending your afternoon "shooting" off on the Redskins board. go on witcha bad self bamma!!

ummm...my point is there is no reason to come on here and patronize you guys..thats why I felt compelled to write...ok?

ummm...my point is there is no reason to come on here and patronize you guys..thats why I felt compelled to write...ok?

Now I can actually respect this guy, because he is at least trolling out loud rather than attempting to veil his intent with complimentary overtures.

I also feel alot better telling guys like this to f*ck off.

So, jp03...F*CK OFF.

Now I can actually respect this guy, because he is at least trolling out loud rather than attempting to veil his intent with complimentary overtures.

I also feel alot better telling guys like this to f*ck off.

So, jp03...F*CK OFF.

Fair enough.. I am not going to add fuel to the fire. i just know as a Giant fan i would not want a Redskin fan hopping on the Giants forum telling us how great we are after a bad loss.. I was looking out for you guys.

Ummm......

:whoknows:

:doh:

There was no way in hell this was ever going to be a 42-7 game, not with our defense. The Ravens/Bengals game maybe (hence my joke :silly: ), but not this one. I never once felt the game turning towards blowout territory. Realistically, our chances were slim, and I gave up hope somewhere late in the 3rd quarter, but this wasn't completely out of control.

The giants are a better team. What more is there to discuss? The skins still have a shot at a wild card spot, but they won't do anything in the playoffs if they get there. This team has too many holes that they need to fill.

Giants = Great team :puke:

Skins = average team

Fair enough.. I am not going to add fuel to the fire. i just know as a Giant fan i would not want a Redskin fan hopping on the Giants forum telling us how great we are after a bad loss.. I was looking out for you guys.

Excuse me? You can go **** yourself too. I don't think I need a petition of Skins fans behind me to tell you that we don't need your ass in here "looking out for" us in our own board. You obviously came in here for the same reason, otherwise you would not be here at all. If this were the other way around, I NEVER would have gone to a Ginas forum & "looked out for" Ginas fans being trolled upon by my fellow Redskins fans. So again, I say to you, go **** yourself! Goddamn trolls acting like they care about us. **** you & the horse you rode in on.

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

:doh:

There was no way in hell this was ever going to be a 42-7 game, not with our defense. The Ravens/Bengals game maybe (hence my joke :silly: ), but not this one. I never once felt the game turning towards blowout territory. Realistically, our chances were slim, and I gave up hope somewhere late in the 3rd quarter, but this wasn't completely out of control.

Oh yes it was. That game could have gone on for another 3, 6, or 9 quarters & things would not have changed. We were NEVER in this game, from the first TD they scored. Hence, my remark about it being 42-7.

23-7, 42-7...eitherway, this game was NEVER within reach for us because of our piss poor play. We were not just blown out, but embarrassed.

I know you are pissed off dude and frankly I don't blame you. After watching that game I'd be pissed off too as a Redskin fan. I have been here before, its a good forum and will be here again. I just HATE freakin ass kissing in a forum. If you are in a forum for an opposing team be courteous but dont kiss ass....sorry, my intent was not to flame...

No worries, you take it well...I'll be better tomorrow. But for now, **** off.

;)

Archived