Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From a Giants fan...good game!

sg0508

Excuse me? You can go **** yourself too. I don't think I need a petition of Skins fans behind me to tell you that we don't need your ass in here "looking out for" us in our own board. You obviously came in here for the same reason, otherwise you would not be here at all. If this were the other way around, I NEVER would have gone to a Ginas forum & "looked out for" Ginas fans being trolled upon by my fellow Redskins fans. So again, I say to you, go **** yourself! Goddamn trolls acting like they care about us. **** you & the horse you rode in on.

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

I know you are pissed off dude and frankly I don't blame you. After watching that game I'd be pissed off too as a Redskin fan. I have been here before, its a good forum and will be here again. I just HATE freakin ass kissing in a forum. If you are in a forum for an opposing team be courteous but dont kiss ass....sorry, my intent was not to flame...

Fair enough.. I am not going to add fuel to the fire. i just know as a Giant fan i would not want a Redskin fan hopping on the Giants forum telling us how great we are after a bad loss.. I was looking out for you guys.

Looking out for us? :doh: What a load of bollocks! The day we need a bloody Giants fan to look out for us is the day we all need to stop following football. Piss off...

Very tough conditions out there and both teams made some plays. I hope Portis is okay. The guy has a lot of heart and he's a warrior.

Who knows? Maybe we'll see you in January.

Good game today. On a sidenote..very unusual that you wear your solid jerseys at home. You've done it in the past, but not often.

Thanks. But we stink. Doubt you will see us in January.

From a Cowboys fan.......look I'm being totally honest with you, the Skins sucked today. I can't think of the last time they played that bad. Dropped balls, missed tackles, missed FG, couldn't do anything with the turnovers you got. You have play makers all over the field who can't make plays because the O-line sucks and when you don't have time to throw you can't make plays. Half the time on 3rd down you'd wouldn't even throw the ball past the 1st down marker.

From a Cowboys fan.......look I'm being totally honest with you, the Skins sucked today. I can't think of the last time they played that bad. Dropped balls, missed tackles, missed FG, couldn't do anything with the turnovers you got. You have play makers all over the field who can't make plays because the O-line sucks and when you don't have time to throw you can't make plays. Half the time on 3rd down you'd wouldn't even throw the ball past the 1st down marker.

Nice assessment, :obvious:. You can **** too.

Dude, keep in mind that ANYTHING coming from a Ginas fan right now is going to come across as condescending & is not going to be welcome by a whole lot of Redskins fans. Like me, for instance. I could care less what you think about us, our team, or this board, so I have no problem telling you to go **** yourself with you & your "compliments".

Well it's obvious that some fans on this board are just sore loser's..

Glad the franchise you root for show's more class than some on this board. I won't drop insults and resort to name call and what ever else sooths your pain. But if that's the case some people on this board need to grow up. Had The Giants lost I would have given full credit to your team. And really I could also care less that you care less about wishing your team well the rest of the year. Well I guess you can choke on that!

Well it's obvious that some fans on this board are just sore loser's..

Glad the franchise you root for show's more class than some on this board. I won't drop insults and resort to name call and what ever else sooths your pain. But if that's the case some people on this board need to grow up. Had The Giants lost I would have given full credit to your team. And really I could also care less that you care less about wishing your team well the rest of the year. Well I guess you can choke on that!

Let's see...big win by your team and you've nothing better to do than hang out here and spell poorly. Who exactly is the loser in this scenario?

It's obvious that you have nothing better to do than troll a Redskins board. And you're 40 years old. Wow.

No just stopped over for a bit, going back to the G-Men msg board.

As for being 40, so?

Let's see...big win by your team and you've nothing better to do than hang out here and spell poorly. Who exactly is the loser in this scenario?

You, your team lost today...

Archived