Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins in Seattle....w/ pics

ljs

I hope all you Washington and Oregon fans are coming down to San Francisco on the 28th.....that could be a playoff clinching game, and we would love to show you how we party in Cali!!!!!!!

Oh man I can't wait!! Everytime I look at photos of other people's tailgates it gets me more and more excited!!!!!!!!!

Just got home.

ljsheeley, you are the official ES queen of Seattle.

What a tailgate! Especially the post game after a W. Perfect weather.

Sure is nice to having ES family in every NFL town.

I highly recommend an Extremeskins road tailgate for anyone to really appreciate the far reaches of this fanbase.

...so my phone rings Sunday morning, don't ya know. Who is it? RFKFedEx!!! So we're talking ticket prices on stubhub for the Giants game and I say "Dude, you better get over to the ES tailgate, It's starting now! :silly:

I was looking at that sunshine on TV thinking Wow! you guys got unbelievable weather for late November! That's crazy! I was kicking myself.

...so my phone rings Sunday morning, don't ya know. Who is it? RFKFedEx!!! So we're talking ticket prices on stubhub for the Giants game and I say "Dude, you better get over to the ES tailgate, It's starting now! :silly:

I was looking at that sunshine on TV thinking Wow! you guys got unbelievable weather for late November! That's crazy! I was kicking myself.

-The weather was awsome, could'nt of asked for a better day in Nov. It rained hard the night befor, so I thought we got lucky.

What a great Redskins game day!

The victory,tailgate,fans,weather,beer...could not ask for more!

Thanks for the Henry's at the end.

Pretty good turn out at the Fox grill after as well...just don't get your burger done medium!!!

Hail To The Redskins!!!

Growing up I had football wallpaper in my room with a Skins character that looked exactly like that guy. Where did you get him?

He is an NFL offical Huddle from 1983. It was a Christmas present when I was 7

Motor head- Dr. P for the Rum.:D

I kept running in to this couple throughout the weekend.

I thought maybe they were Colt's parents, relatives, or friends.

I knew they weren't w/ES, so finally I had to ask them 'what gives w/the jerseys?'

It turns out they are simply Colt groupies b/c they both went to U. of HI.

Hundreds of dollars spent on brand new jerseys and game tix to show love for a third string QB. LOL! I thought to myself. I hope they stay Redskins fans after Colt's time here. Hail!

Archived