Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARE or Kelly and Devin?

darrelgreenie

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ever since i heard that ARE was banged up (WR Antwaan Randle El will rest with a low-ankle sprain for a few days, but Zorn was optimistic about his status.) i've been hoping he wouldn't be ready for this game. I know, i know its wrong. But the guy is already hurt, I just want him to take his time and be 100%. If it means he misses this game, so be it.:silly:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/19/AR2008111903860.html

Look it, I'm itching to see Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly get their chances and what better game then the Seahawks?

They have one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL.

Who would you rather see against the Seahawks?

A banged up ARE or Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly?

Thoughts?

:cheers:

ARE just isn't a top WR in this league anymore (One could argue he never was in the first place). I'd be much happier letting DT and MK split time at #2. Given the choice as of right now I'd give the nod to Thomas. Kelly still needs time to get his legs under him and get the offense down.

Hard to say... I think ARE at this phase is much better than MK for obvious reasons. The main one being: experience. If ARE is very banged up I would say to rest him so we can get him back for more difficult games and depending on MK's knowledge of the offense and his 'injury progress' or lack there of we should put him in.

IMO, Kelly would be a better "vicinity" receiver than ARE.

Sooner or later, we've got to use these tall WRs we drafted. (Hopefully, Hixon's finally got them 'coached up."

Kelly at the #2 WR, could make things interesting, especially if he can catch Campbell's passes.

ARE just isn't a top WR in this league anymore (One could argue he never was in the first place). I'd be much happier letting DT and MK split time at #2. Given the choice as of right now I'd give the nod to Thomas. Kelly still needs time to get his legs under him and get the offense down.

I definitly dont think he is a TOP wr in the league either.

But I do think he has the best hands on the team out of the recievers....no question.

Im suprised people are so fast to just take him out of the lineup. I think hes been a good player for us.....he moves the chains. I think we need him in there for sure....until Devin and Malcom are developed...

If hes hurt fine.....but if he can play....I believe we need him.

Archived