Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARE or Kelly and Devin?

darrelgreenie

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

ARE is overpaid no doubt (he will be making more than Santana Moss next year!), but he gets too much flak for supposedly being unable to fill the #2 role. How many teams have a better #2 option? Some do. Most don't. ARE is just average to above average.

Ever since i heard that ARE was banged up (WR Antwaan Randle El will rest with a low-ankle sprain for a few days, but Zorn was optimistic about his status.) i've been hoping he wouldn't be ready for this game. I know, i know its wrong. But the guy is already hurt, I just want him to take his time and be 100%. If it means he misses this game, so be it.:silly:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/19/AR2008111903860.html

Look it, I'm itching to see Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly get their chances and what better game then the Seahawks?

They have one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL.

Who would you rather see against the Seahawks?

A banged up ARE or Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly?

Thoughts?

:cheers:

It's obvious Thomas isnt smart enough to learn a playbook, when other rookies in the league have excelled for their teams. So I definately want to see what Kelly can bring to our offense, hoping it's much more then Thomas has produced, which wouldn't be hard to do.

When you refuse to take the shots down field, i dont think it really matters.

If, and i do mean IF, we win this game.it'll be a nail biter.Close game against an inferior team.

I'm hoping against hope that's not the case. B/c if we can't get our passing game going against the Seahawks how do we make the playoffs?

:cheers:

Our passing game couldnĀ“t be any worse right now. Judging from the reports that are out there, I think Zorn realizes this and is willing to change things up in order to get this thing moving.

At 6-2, I understood the coaching staff taking the safe route and going with the experience. 6-4 is a whole different beast, however.

I would LOVE to see us at least ATTEMPT a fade route to Kelly in the corner of the end zone.

ARE is overpaid no doubt (he will be making more than Santana Moss next year!), but he gets too much flak for supposedly being unable to fill the #2 role. How many teams have a better #2 option? Some do. Most don't. ARE is just average to above average.

lets see

1. Cincinnati

2. Arizona

3. Dallas

4. Green Bay

5. New England

6. Indianapolis

7. Philadelphia

8. Pittsburgh

9. Carolina

10. Houston

11. Denver