Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop giants fans from invading Fed Ex

Skinz248

Guys,

I found this on a giants message board. We can not let them into the stadium.

I have a sweet deal for anyone who is wanting to head down to Washington next weekend. I have a buddy who has a luxury suite that holds 22 people that he needs to sell. The suite was roughly $21,000+ and is dumping the whole suite for $7000. I dont want this to go to a Redskins fan group. I just wanted to throw this out to you guys. Suites at FedEx field are nice. Thats roughly $300 per ticket to sit in a nice luxury box and watch the Giants against the Redskins!

Here are the specs

Giants @ Redskins, Sunday, 11/30 @ 1PM, Fed Ex Field

Lower Level Luxury Suite #128, corner goal line

22 tickets, 5 parking passes, 4 Suite Access passes (need cheap general stand ticket)

ASK PRICE $7,000 (original list $22,000)

Kevin

Let me know!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Here is the link.

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=313123

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Stop it from happening.

Yeah, if you are selling your tickets - dont forget to check them for their Redskins fan ID, otherwise, dont sell them!

Hints they may be other teams fans:

If he is wearing a blue dress with Silver linings.. probably a Dallas Fan.

If they speak in monosyllabic dialogue or carrying a club... probably a Philly Fan.

If the mouth is open and they have a blank stare... Def. a Giants Fan.

Yeah, if you are selling your tickets - dont forget to check them for their Redskins fan ID, otherwise, dont sell them!

That is good advise and all but i would say 3/4 of the season ticket holders dont even read extremeskins, maybe its more i dont know. I need to ***** the people out next to me at the giants game, if they didnt sell their tickets to giants fans like they did cowboys fans. :rolleyes:

I walked in and 2 new people were sittin next to me, when i asked to get by they stood up and they both had cowboys hats on... i yelled "OH NO THEY DIDNT.. THEY SOLD THEIR TICKETS TO DALLAS FANS, IM GOING TO GIVE THEM A EARFUL A THE NEXT GAME" ****s

That is good advise and all but i would say 3/4 of the season ticket holders dont even read extremeskins, maybe its more i dont know. I need to ***** the people out next to me at the giants game, if they didnt sell their tickets to giants fans like they did cowboys fans. :rolleyes:

I walked in and 2 new people were sittin next to me, when i asked to get by they stood up and they both had cowboys hats on... i yelled "OH NO THEY DIDNT.. THEY SOLD THEIR TICKETS TO DALLAS FANS, IM GOING TO GIVE THEM A EARFUL A THE NEXT GAME" ****s

You mean you dont have a Redskins fan I.D.????

What kind of fan are you?

They issue one every year to me.

So theres going to be 22 extra Giant fans there. I think we can manage!!

The would only be 20 actually.... 2 of us would be skins fans (if the deal ends up getting done). But that is not the point. Maybe we need to start becoming *******s like Philly fans so that we can keep opposing fans out of our stadium. I am not saying that you spit on people, curse them off or beat them up, I am talking about making them known that they are not welcome.

Wait, so you're contributing money to help 22 Giants fans get a suite? How exactly is that "keeping them out" if you're going in with them?

I would be contributing money to keep two other giants fans out of our stadium as well as getting to see my 3rd game at Fedex Field. If you think I am helping them why the **** would I post this on here? Get real man. I am willing to travel for 12 hours on Thanksgiving weekend to see the Redskins play. What are you willing to do? STFU

I would be contributing money to keep two other giants fans out of our stadium as well as getting to see my 3rd game at Fedex Field. If you think I am helping them why the **** would I post this on here? Get real man. I am willing to travel for 12 hours on Thanksgiving weekend to see the Redskins play. What are you willing to do? STFU

What am I willing to do? I already have tickets. I'll be sitting in the lower level w/ the REAL fans, not up in a luxury box.

To me, the most alarming thing about that ad is that the guy said that he "didn't want the seats to go to Redskin fans." That really shows how well organized a lot of these "takeovers" of FedEx Field are. We say all the time that we don't want seats in our stadium going to visitors, as do fans of other teams. But here we have people trying to keep fans of the home team out of the stadium! Folks, this is not a neutral site by any means, this is our HOME STADIUM. I've said this before, but I'm also a Baltimore Oriole fan, and it's extremely embarrassing when I go to see them play the Red Sox/Yankees. I don't want the same thing to start happening with the Redskins. I don't think that FedEx is the dump that a lot of people make it out to be, but it seems that the same Redskin fans are still going to the games, but in reality the only people that benefited from the team moving from the smallest to the largest stadium in the NFL were the out-of-town fans that want to see their team play. Regardless of fact that they're the SB champions and in first place, we need to start numerous "GIANTS SUCK!!!" chants during that game to at least let both teams know who's the home team. I don't want to hear that garbage of how it makes no sense when they're the defending champs, or that it galvanizes their players into wanting to defeat the Skins and the crowd. That's looser mentality! Do we think that our team doesn't hear that kind of thing when they're on the road? I don't want people rooting for other teams to be afraid to come to our stadium for fear of their safety, but I would like them to think twice about whether or not they want to listen to our fans hassle them all afternoon.

What am I willing to do? I already have tickets. I'll be sitting in the lower level w/ the REAL fans, not up in a luxury box.

Sorry being from NJ and only being 23 I can't afford to make a trip down for 8 games a year. Believe me I have tried everything I could. Next year is a different story but don't tell me I am not a real fan because you are lucky enough to have season tickets.

Archived