Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brace for Another Invasion of FedEx Field

rtandler

Because it is possible to control who buys your tickets on anonymous websites!!

crazy idea.... don't sell on anonymous websites!

Sell to friends, family, co-workers, ES members in the classifieds section.

Of course that would mean that the profit margin would decrease, which I suspect is the reason for so many using those websites.

They are your tickets do with them what you want but dont act like there arent other options.

crazy idea.... don't sell on anonymous websites!

Sell to friends, family, co-workers, ES members in the classifieds section.

Of course that would mean that the profit margin would decrease, which I suspect is the reason for so many using those websites.

They are your tickets do with them what you want but dont act like there arent other options.

Look at the Tailgate here. Nothing ever gets sold.

I've been offered Skins tickets for free at work a few times over the years. I rarely accept the offer.

Steeler fans are over-rated for two reasons.

1. Steeler fans have never known losing. Even 'down' years for the Steelers are a first round playoff loss. Lets see 5 or 6 3-13 type season strung together- you won't hear a peep from them. Nadda.

2. There's nothing else to do in Western PA. Watch paint dry or root for the Steelers. Most choose the latter.

Steeler fans are over-rated for two reasons.

1. Steeler fans have never known losing. Even 'down' years for the Steelers are a first round playoff loss. Lets see 5 or 6 3-13 type season strung together- you won't hear a peep from them. Nadda.

2. There's nothing else to do in Western PA. Watch paint dry or root for the Steelers. Most choose the latter.

Whats interesting is my moms side of the family are all spread out over Ohio and are ALL Steelers fans and have been for years. I have to deal with my cousins yapping but I just find some way to maim them.

Even in the State of OHIO Steelers fans dwarf Bengals & Browns fans from everything I have known/seen from being up there.

Its just so much more fun to be apart of a winner than a team in your own backyard!!! YIPPY!!! :rolleyes:

I'm a lifelong skins fan, but i think this whole opposing fan thing is getting a little out of control. Sure, there were alot of steeler fans there, but guess what? If our team was able to capitalize on turnovers and actually get into the endzone, our fans would have alot more to cheer about, and we wouldn't notice the minority (even if it is a large minority) of opposing fans. We noticed the steelers fans because they were more involved and pumped up for that game.

I HIGHLY doubt they will come in the numbers that the Steelers came in

Here it is:

The Steeler fans monday night were waving towels. You could easily tell how many Steeler fans were there by looking at the towels being waved.

There will just as many if not more Cowboy fans at the game this Sunday. However, they won't stick out as bad because they wont be waving towels.

There are always a large number opposing team fans at Fedex. However, they never wave towels.

This might be an incentive for the Cowboy fans to bring blue towels to the game.

Here it is:

The Steeler fans monday night were waving towels. You could easily tell how many Steeler fans were there by looking at the towels being waved.

There will just as many if not more Cowboy fans at the game this Sunday. However, they won't stick out as bad because they wont be waving towels.

To recognize a Cowpie fan just look for the slack jawed expression, knuckles dragging the ground the zubaz pants or the mullet. Dead giveaway.

Archived