Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AZ/9ers MNF game

MissU28

I swear, BSPN is at it again, this time in my fantasy league. Can someone answer me how in the hell the Cards D/ST can be awarded with 10 points before the game has even started?! I was leading my opponent by 4.9 points entering today, with only his Cards D/ST left to play.

Well I look at my fantasy league right before this game, and I am behind by about 5 points, with the Cards already standing with 10 points. Right after the opening kickoff was taken back for a TD, I watched the points go from 10 to 4, where it stands now. WTF it should be at -6!

It's pretty pathetic I guess to get this worked up over FF, but this is a pay league...

I swear, BSPN is at it again, this time in my fantasy league. Can someone answer me how in the hell the Cards D/ST can be awarded with 10 points before the game has even started?! I was leading my opponent by 4.9 points entering today, with only his Cards D/ST left to play.

Well I look at my fantasy league right before this game, and I am behind by about 5 points, with the Cards already standing with 10 points. Right after the opening kickoff was taken back for a TD, I watched the points go from 10 to 4, where it stands now. WTF it should be at -6!

It's pretty pathetic I guess to get this worked up over FF, but this is a pay league...

its probably an error, or you're looking at the projected stats.....or they could have corrected stats for someone who played yesterday.

its probably an error, or you're looking at the projected stats.....or they could have corrected stats for someone who played yesterday.

I think they awarded two points late last night to his team way after games had ended, and that may be part of the "corrected stats" part. But this is definitely an error. It's not the projected stats, it's actually what they have right now, which is still 4 points, but without the 10 they started the game with, should be -6...like I mentioned.

Although with the way the Cards D/ST is playing right now, I may not have to worry about it. I'm gonna be a whiner (hehehe) if I lose by less than 10 points.

edit: down to 1 point after that TD.

It's because the score was 0-0, and you get bonus points for your defense shutting the other team out. It happens at the start of each fantasy game.

BINGO - you start with 10 points and it goes down (or up) from there based on if the opponent scores or your defense gets turnovers, etc.

I'm not joking, I'm being serious :)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (2)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-3)

I just think the points should be awarded after the fact. I understand that it is live scoring, meh. But anyway, thanks for the explanation. :cheers:

Now I don't feel so screwed. I was gonna ----> zone_pooch_pee_espn.gif LOL

I just think the points should be awarded after the fact. I understand that it is live scoring, meh. But anyway, thanks for the explanation. :cheers:

Now I don't feel so screwed. I was gonna ----> zone_pooch_pee_espn.gif LOL

Yeah, would make more sense, but it's probably easier for them to have an automated process that just matches the score.

Archived