Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AZ/9ers MNF game

MissU28

I can't believe this, unreal. I am literally hanging by a thread right now. I was up by 4 points before the pick 6 would have given me a 2 point deficit. But when it was overturned, I went back up by 4. And then the fumble recovery is two points, so my lead is back down to 2. I swear, this is the most incredible finish I've ever had in my FF career. lol

I can't believe this, unreal. I am literally hanging by a thread right now. I was up by 4 points before the pick 6 would have given me a 2 point deficit. But when it was overturned, I went back up by 4. And then the fumble recovery is two points, so my lead is back down to 2. I swear, this is the most incredible finish I've ever had in my FF career. lol
sucks....I started up 75...Breastons got me another 39 so far, fitzgeralds brought in another 17....Arizonas D is bringing me 1 thanks to the fumble. This win will put me in first place for my league..WOOOOH!:cheers:

sucks....I started up 75...Breastons got me another 39 so far, fitzgeralds brought in another 17....Arizonas D is bringing me 1 thanks to the fumble. This win will put me in first place for my league..WOOOOH!:cheers:

dayum, you are kickin some ass, good job. :cheers:

also, I am officially up by 1.9 points. Since a fumble recovery by Zona is worth 2 points, if that happened, I'd be down by .1 and that would be the most awful way to lose. I want the 49ers to run the ball and not fumble!!

Game over. 49ers are absolutely retarded for putting the game into the hands of Hill. On 3rd and 3 you RUN THE BALL WITH FRANK GORE. Don't put it in the air.

So dumb.

Wait did you post that after seeing the pick? Do I have that bad of a delay?

Archived