Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AZ/9ers MNF game

MissU28

Wow I watched that game last night and what TERRIBLE playcalling in the end by S.F. You get the ball at the 2 with 40 seconds left and first and goal and

A. you spike it twice and only get two plays of?

B. the two plays you do run are running playes that are totally rushed?

I do not get why they did not just run 4 passes. They had plenty of time to do that and either it is a touchdown or an incomplete pass which stops the clock. That was just ATTROCIOUS coaching that cost them the game. Too bad cuz I like Singletary but that was inexcuseable.

Wow I watched that game last night and what TERRIBLE playcalling in the end by S.F. You get the ball at the 2 with 40 seconds left and first and goal and

A. you spike it twice and only get two plays of?

B. the two plays you do run are running playes that are totally rushed?

I do not get why they did not just run 4 passes. They had plenty of time to do that and either it is a touchdown or an incomplete pass which stops the clock. That was just ATTROCIOUS coaching that cost them the game. Too bad cuz I like Singletary but that was inexcuseable.

For me the crazy thing was they wasted 26 seconds TO SPIKE THE DAMN BALL...at least run a play after all that time for goddsakkkekeessss

Yeah, they had 42 seconds left. They should have lined up with the players they had and either spiked it or threw a fade so if they missed it, the ball winds up incomplete. They wasted 22 seconds getting personnel in there and then spiking it. Then they get 2 plays off and both were runs, with no timeouts left. I could have swore they were wearing burgundy jerseys.

So I just got back from AZ...what a game. AZ fans are ********s and I officially hate the Cardinals now. My boyfriend is soooo pissed....all day he's been complaining about how Gore wasn't the one to run the last play. Crazy game. Arizona thinks they're the ****...but look at their division!!!

Archived