Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AZ/9ers MNF game

MissU28

HELL yes.

How about the 54 points in Yahoo for Carolina's D this week? :D

haha obviously our leagues score in completely different ways. The Carolina D got me 13 points in my ESPN league and 18 in my yahoo league. I won my yahoo one to go to 8-2, and am currently leading by about 2 points in my ESPN one.

haha obviously our leagues score in completely different ways. The Carolina D got me 13 points in my ESPN league and 18 in my yahoo league. I won my yahoo one to go to 8-2, and am currently leading by about 2 points in my ESPN one.

I was wondering how I got all the way up to 54...oh well ;)

I love the action that Boldin is getting.

Just curious .. why are you guys cheering for the 49ers? Skins are looking at a wildcard more than likely, Cards at this point have a firm grasp on their division.. wouldn't you want them to win out in their division to eliminate any other wild card team possibilities?

Just curious .. why are you guys cheering for the 49ers? Skins are looking at a wildcard more than likely, Cards at this point have a firm grasp on their division.. wouldn't you want them to win out in their division to eliminate any other wild card team possibilities?

I don't really care, I'm just cheering for the 49ers offense. lol

I guess cause the 49ers don't scare me at all. They will not be in the chase for a wildcard. And Arizona will win the division. This game doesn't really change anything.

Archived