Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell Obama What Your Vision Is....

brandymac27

I'd like to tell him to stay the freak out of my wallet, that I want to foot the bill for me and my family... but not 10 of his supporters who don't feel the need to get up off their couch, turn off the flat screen, and go get a job.

For him to resign

PS..he doesnt care what you think its a PR thing to take focus off there is nothing he can do about the economy or iraq once he takes office

I honestly didn't care who became president, but what would McCain have done differently? You tell him to resign when he's not had one day in office to attempt to correct things? I speak ill about Bush in front of my republican friends and I get told how unpatriotic I am and they hope I get thrown in jail as a traitor. Yeah, this is the type of people you remind me of.

I honestly didn't care who became president, but what would McCain have done differently? You tell him to resign when he's not had one day in office to attempt to correct things? I speak ill about Bush in front of my republican friends and I get told how unpatriotic I am and they hope I get thrown in jail as a traitor. Yeah, this is the type of people you remind me of.

exactly, I am giving those who bashed bush a taste of thier own medicine...

Archived