Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The loss on Monday night might be a good thing

MIghtySKINS

So what do u think smart guy. I dont mind the criticism but at least state what you believe pertaining to the topic. To act like u know what the players think is funny also i didnt know you were in the locker romm with them or do you go to lunch with the team. To me it was a good thing for my reason i stated what do you think?

Um, do you REALLY think the players thought they could play half-assed and still beat good teams? Have you EVER heard ANY player or team say "Well, we didn't really give our all because we didn't think we needed to in order to win"? lol...The idea you posed that the Skins players needed to learn that mediocre execution and allowing mistakes wouldn't be enough to beat good teams is laughable. Did you think it was a foreign concept to them until the Steelers beat up on them?

I already said in an earlier post that the Skins could indeed learn and benefit from the loss, because everything can be learned from and benefited from, losses and wins, good execution and half-assed play. Exactly what the Skins will learn from the Steelers' loss I can't tell you, because as you mentioned, I'm not in the lockerroom or coaches meetings...but what they learned (if anything) will show itself in the upcoming games. But I can damn well guarantee you what they did NOT learn from the Steelers loss, and one of those things is that good execution and elminating mistakes are things needed to beat good teams lol :)...I'm pretty sure those are things first taught to them in high school.

Every fan who's never played a snap of football at any level knows this...I'm sure the players and coaches knew this as well.

you'd have to be an idiot to think the Skins PLAYERS thought they could make numerous mistakes and only execute half-assed and still beat good teams.

OK, so they lost the game on purpose then and are perfectly content with possibly getting a wild card again. :applause:

If the "big head" syndrome is an actual problem with this team, then the coaches need to fix it ASAP. There is no history to suggest this team is elite and it's ridiculous for players to think it.

Everyone knows what they have to do each week. Come with your best, know the game plan and just play football. That's what they are paid to do.

:2cents:

I don't know about you guys, but I want to win every game and go 16-0. I know that's not possible, but I go into every game thinking we have a chance to win. Losing sucks and maybe you can find a little something to help you win the next game, but I never remember a player saying "you know what? I'm glad we lost because I learned something."

did u see the game? what could possibly be good after a game like last night. they got owned in every aspect. they didnt even put up a fight. the fact is this. as long as we have fans like u, w will always let players slide and give em excuses every freaking time.

It showed exactly where the team needed to shore up in a rather undeniable fashion. Not every team will be able to exploit weaknesses the same way Pittsburgh's D was, but there's a direct framework showing where we need to improve.

If Pittsburgh saw weaknesses on film, every team already saw them. Not every team has the personnel or scheme to exploit them, however.

Cheer up fellas, because we are gonna open up a can of whoopass on the cowgirls! That's right! We're gonna take out all this tension and frustration on those sissies. We lost to Ben Worthlessburger and the Steelers. So what! It's time to get dirty and nasty just like the Redskins old! It's time to revive the tradition! From this point on anyone that is not wearing Redskin colors MUST BE DESTROYED!

We need to get a pep rally going on up in this place!!!

Archived