Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The loss on Monday night might be a good thing

MIghtySKINS

i was just thinking with that loss and the bye week this week

it will give everyone a week to think about it and work on things

if they would of won i believe they would come in to the bye week with big heads and think they didn't have to work as hard for Dallas and the rest of the year.

if we had to lose before a bye week, I'd prefer all our flaws get showcased in the brutal fashion they were monday night... much rather have the game tape with all our weak spots two weeks before a vital division game, then afterwards...

NO-LOSING IS NEVER A GOOD THIN. I wish people would stop with this ridiculous thinking!

I think what he meant was that that the team can take something away to improve the team with the loss.

We lost a non conference game. Big whoop. We are still 2-1 in the division with the remaining at home.

This loss going into the by leaves the team hungry to play the Cowboys. The team can learn from this loss, make corrections, and move forward when we play the Giants.

these dudes that always whine about how people always are negative after a lost. well what is the deal with these dudes always creating threads about how it might be a good thing after a lost.

oh boy. where do these people come from.

did u see the game? what could possibly be good after a game like last night. they got owned in every aspect. they didnt even put up a fight. the fact is this. as long as we have fans like u, w will always let players slide and give em excuses every freaking time.

did u see the game? what could possibly be good after a game like last night. they got owned in every aspect. they didnt even put up a fight. the fact is this. as long as we have fans like u, w will always let players slide and give em excuses every freaking time.

Weren't people saying the same thing after the Giants game? Then what happened? 6-2 buddy. So why not have the same attitude?:doh:

Losing is never a good thing, BUT I agree with bikie in that I wish all of our issues weren't displayed to the whole country in a prime time Monday night game.

I guess I'm just glad we had this slip up early enough in the season and that it was against a team not in our division.

Zorn will have our skins ready for the Cowboys. (blah...I can barely stand to type that word :dallasuck )

Its ok, time to start another series of 3-1.

Lose to Steelers

Win vs Dallas

Win vs Seattle

Win vs NYG

Lose to Baltimore

Win vs Cincy

Win vs Philly

Win vs SF

Final Record 12-4

Division 5-1

LETS GO!!!

Uh...why would we loose to Baltimore. After playing against the Steelers defense we will be ready for Baltimore.

This game has EXPOSED the Redskins, and now opposing teams like Dallas and Baltimore have a blue-print for how to attack the Redskins. Yup, this game might be a good thing....for other teams getting ready to play the Redskins!

Yeah, because every team out there can execute on defense exactly like the Steelers can...And Zorn is incapable of learning and adjusting his offense.

We're so screwed.

U better believe it was good. It brought the team back to reality and showed them they have to play flawless and execute better to win againist good teams.

Like they didn't know that already lol...maybe FANS didn't know that, but you'd have to be an idiot to think the Skins PLAYERS thought they could make numerous mistakes and only execute half-assed and still beat good teams.

Just like we would after the WINLESS Rams punched us in the mouth in our own stadium right? Oh right we played like **** against the Browns and Lions and barely won. And that carried over against the Steelers and they totally embarrassed us. This team has played differently since they have gotten any recognition media wise period. As of right now none of our remaining games are going to be easy. Even Cincy and San Fran will give us trouble.

Like they didn't know that already lol...maybe FANS didn't know that, but you'd have to be an idiot to think the Skins PLAYERS thought they could make numerous mistakes and only execute half-assed and still beat good teams.

So what do u think smart guy. I dont mind the criticism but at least state what you believe pertaining to the topic. To act like u know what the players think is funny also i didnt know you were in the locker romm with them or do you go to lunch with the team. To me it was a good thing for my reason i stated what do you think?

Just like we would after the WINLESS Rams punched us in the mouth in our own stadium right? Oh right we played like **** against the Browns and Lions and barely won. And that carried over against the Steelers and they totally embarrassed us. This team has played differently since they have gotten any recognition media wise period. As of right now none of our remaining games are going to be easy. Even Cincy and San Fran will give us trouble.

I think you are 100 percent right we did not play good againist crappy teams and we got exposed. But we have the offense and the weapons to put it together we jsut have to click at the same time. But we did beat good teams as well. Not to mention we are 6-3.

Archived