Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eight Cars Burned in FedEx Parking Lot

Dan T.

A Redskins spokesman has already spoken?

I'd think they would need a little more time to determin which team the vehicle owner was rooting for.

If it turns out to have been a Redskins fan that started the fire it could be an embarassing PR blunder.

It might have been a Steelers fan. I would like to hear how the Redskins spokesman determined this, though.

The Washingon Post article said the grill was put into a car trunk. Does PG County have a criminal charge for stupidity?

It might have been a Steelers' fan. I would like to hear how the Redskins spokesman determined this, though.

That's what I'm wondering.

I don't understand how that particular patrons fandom is relevant to the story or why the Skins felt the need to add that in.

If it gets out that it was in fact not a Steelers fan, the radio stations in Pitt. would have a field day w/it like we're crying over spilled milk.

I could see Jay Leno cracking on us in his monologue.

Let's hope the ID of that patron remains secret b/c that'd be awfully embarassing for that fool regardless of what team he reps.

A Redskins spokesman has already spoken?

I'd think they would need a little more time to determin which team the vehicle owner was rooting for.

If it turns out to have been a Redskins fan that started the fire it could be an embarassing PR blunder.

Well, I'm sure the security guards/police that were waiting to question any persons looking for their car might have asked a few questions. There are obviously going to be insurance claims filed. So I'm sure the police were called.

Well, I'm sure the security guards/police that were waiting to question any persons looking for their car might have asked a few questions. There are obviously going to be insurance claims filed. So I'm sure the police were called.

I'm not doubting what the witnesses saw. I'm just questioning why the Skins PR staff found it necessary to reveal the fandom of the idiot.

I've never heard spokespersons mentioning the fandom of any patrons when commenting on game-day incidents' such as fights, arrests, etc.

I'm just glad it wasn't because of a post game riot. I admit that was my first worry when I read the thread title.
That's what I'm wondering.

I could see Jay Leno cracking on us in his monologue.

I was thinking the same thing about both ideas. Too bad I wasn't there and my car wasn't parked there. I wouldn't mind getting a new car.:laugh:I"m only kidding. Hopefully things will work out for those ppl whose cars caught on fire.

It could be a joke on the Tonight Show. I may have to watch it to see if he says anything about it.

Archived