Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When was it? When you felt this bad about a loss?

gillherb

Friends,

When was the last time you felt this bad about a regular season loss? 2 playoff games excluded from 05 and 07...this loss ranks up there as the most nauseating. Last year's loss to the Giants in Week 3 was suffocating. I just feel my throat numb and my whole body just weak ... this loss was awful on so many levels...

Sure, I wanted the Redskins to win tonight, but I'm more pissed about losing to the Rams a few weeks ago. I figured the Steelers would probably beat the Skins, but damn...it sure would've been sweet to be 7-2 headed into the bye.

Looked and sounded like the Steelers were playing at home. :D

Suck it up...rest and heal up during the bye week...CRUSH THE COWBOYS!!!!!

completely gutted. plenty of steelers fans around here of course (as if there weren't enough at the game tonight) so im gunna hear it. plus im here in philly so the iggles fans will be on my case too bc they owned this team. i really thought we would do well in this game. oh well. at least the media will stop talking about us again. might do us some good...

I honestly don't feel bad at all. This was a fairly predictable result. Our team is dog tired. We've been going hardcore non stop since, what July with no breaks? These games happen. We weren't going to go 14-2 anyway.

Lets rest up and get ready for the second half of the year.

We loss to the Super Bowl champs and the NFL's #1 Defense, those aren't the two games that I feel bad about, I felt worse about the Rams loss. If anyone would have predicted that we would be 6-3 going into our bye week nine weeks ago, we all would have accepted that as a good prediction. We loss three gams, we have a week off and come back and finish the season off right!!

Yeah that Giants game last year was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. I was SICK after that game. I was so pissed that Betts didnt get in the endzone on that last play. I met Ladell in person, and I wasnt even excited because of that game.

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted this game tonight. Barack better win tomorrow (tonight) or Im going to be in an extremely bad mood for the very long time.

This is actually the worst I have felt about a loss this season. The Giants game was a bummer, national TV and all, but could be excused because it was Zorn's first regular season game and it wasn't shocking considering what had happened in the preseason up until that point.

The Rams game was bitter. However, let-down games happen, so I kinda let that go.

This one stings. Yes, the Redskins were tired and hurt, but I think what hurt was that it was an embarassment on national TV AGAIN, FedEx Field was swarmed by Steelers fans, the offense didn't do anything after the first four minutes of the quarter, and it was just a damper on what has otherwise been a positive season.

I don't understand all the people dumping on Jason Campbell so quickly after this game though. As bad of a game as he had, he still managed to at least match-up Roethlisberger, who also had a crappy night.

Figured we would lose this one. Saw the wheels begin to come off w/the Rams, and it continued w/the Browns and Lions. All that "Doesn't matter how they do it - a win is a win" crap ignores the fact that scoring TD's instead of settling for FG's breeds confidence - something this O hasn't had lately.

They'll get it back, though. The bye is here, the O line will redouble their efforts after tonight's humiliating ***** slap session, and we'll beat DAL, SEA, CIN, PHI, and SF.

11-5. Mark it, Donny!

Friends,

When was the last time you felt this bad about a regular season loss? 2 playoff games excluded from 05 and 07...this loss ranks up there as the most nauseating. Last year's loss to the Giants in Week 3 was suffocating. I just feel my throat numb and my whole body just weak ... this loss was awful on so many levels...

PLEASE TELL ME THESE ARE THE FIRST 9 GAMES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.

what is your deal? you have never felt this bad? my god man.

get over it.

Archived