Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys have no heart? WTF Mike Jenkins

YoCoLifSavr

That is soooo SOFT. I am glad this kid got drafted by Dallas and not us. And I thought he looked promising at USF...

Regardless of draft status, I think I would at least bench him for the rest of the season if I was his coach. There is no excuse for being that soft in the NFL. It's football. Hit someone.

• 1 year later...
WRONG. D Hall at least grabbed Delhomme. Jenkins has now TWICE not even attempted to touch the ballcarrier.

Delhomme ran over D Hall. That doesn't mean that D Hall sucks--far from it.

Jenkins led the team in several stats last year, including interceptions. Then he went to the pro bowl.

I'll take that kind of talent all day.

It's obviously a bigger problem on the team.

Jenkins led the team in several stats last year, including interceptions. Then he went to the pro bowl.

Hall's making the Pro Bowl this year. Book it.

If I were Wade Phillips i would Tell Jerry to get his hand out of my butt if he wants a puppet he should buy Miss Piggy not Mister Pigskin
Disgraceful.

That said, he's a ****y rookie and he will learn you can't pull that sh*t in the NFL.

Bump

:D

Jenkins = soft.

Great Bump. And still holds true.

Jenkins is constantly getting beat, gets too many PI calls, and has now twice backed off trying to tackle opponents running into the end zone for TDs.

I'm tired of people saying the Cowboys "have no heart." When you get blown out in back to back weeks it isn't because of a lack of "heart", it means you're simply a terrible football team. That's what the Cowboys are. They are NOT "talented." A "talented" team does not get blown out as often as the Cowboys do. They're an awful football team. I don't care how high the scouts rated their recent draft picks or what their stats are or how many Pro Bowls they've been to, they're just a really really bad football team. Bad football teams lose because they're bad, not because they don't "try hard".

I'm tired of people saying the Cowboys "have no heart." When you get blown out in back to back weeks it isn't because of a lack of "heart", it means you're simply a terrible football team. That's what the Cowboys are. They are NOT "talented." A "talented" team does not get blown out as often as the Cowboys do. They're an awful football team. I don't care how high the scouts rated their recent draft picks or what their stats are or how many Pro Bowls they've been to, they're just a really really bad football team. Bad football teams lose because they're bad, not because they don't "try hard".

QFT, but they also give up when they get down by two possessions. Bad teams can still try. A team with no heart gives up on plays, and that's what the Cowboys do, with Jenkins leading the way.

Archived