Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Snowing- Feeling Early Holiday Cheer.

Koolblue13

I live just north of Philadelphia and it's snowing today.

Amazing. Halloween is Friday and the Holiday season is about to kick off.

I love it. With all the crap going on, election, depression coming, 3 front war, this is the time of year for spending time with friends and family. Time to drink and eat too much and enjoy our wonderful lives.

Not to mention the 6-2 Redskins looking fantastic and only getting better.

This surprise snow this morning has me in a great mood and I just wanted to share it with you.

:cheers::point2sky

I thought of this last night too. I was outside walking the mutt and it was lightly snowing. I got the same kind of feeling. Funny too, I felt like I got to enjoy the first "snow" of the year by myself. Very peaceful feeling.

That and it was the first time our dog has seen snow too...she was jumping around trying to eat snowflakes. :)

We're supposed to switch to sleet/snow mix a little later - it won't amount to anything, but I was just on the road and some sleet was hitting the windshield. Getting started early this year - but they've been predicting that the Northeast will have a snowy winter. Dang that global warming.

I'm in a little from you and up a little higher as well. It snows here when it's not at the bottom of the hill sometimes.

I hope we have a big white winter. I plow the KoP mall in 900 series Kawasaki Loaders and make big bucks.

Archived