Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction: The pukes will be in the NFCE cellar at the end of the season.

tr1

Sorry puke fans, the inevitable is about to happen. Despite the hype, despite the incredibly large contracts and signing bonuses, your pitiful secondary and special teams are destined to make you cry.

Here are the teams the pukes have played so far to manage a 5-3 record:

Cleveland 3-4

Philly 4-3

GB 4-3

Skins 6-2

Cincy 0-8

Ariz 4-3

St L 2-5

Tampa 5-3

The opposition's overall record: 28-31

And now, the pukes must face the Giants twice and the Skins AND Philly at their homes. And the pukes must play Pittsburgh on the road.

With Westbrook back for Philly, nothing should save you from the basement.

:rotflmao:

Actually, I'm going to disagree with you if the timetable for some key injuries are accurate. I'll even go on record to say we'll finish 2nd in the NFC East if we get players like Romo sits to pee, Felix, Newman, and Kosier back after the bye. If those guys are out for a prolonged time, then forget about it, basement is where the Cowboys will be.. but, if we get them back following the bye, no worse than 2nd. Not gloating here.. wishful thinking, probably, but that's about all I can hope for right now.

Sorry puke fans, the inevitable is about to happen. Despite the hype, despite the incredibly large contracts and signing bonuses, your pitiful secondary and special teams are destined to make you cry.

Here are the teams the pukes have played so far to manage a 5-3 record:

Cleveland 3-4

Philly 4-3

GB 4-3

Skins 6-2

Cincy 0-8

Ariz 4-3

St L 2-5

Tampa 5-3

The opposition's overall record: 28-31

And now, the pukes must face the Giants twice and the Skins AND Philly at their homes. And the pukes must play Pittsburgh on the road.

With Westbrook back for Philly, nothing should save you from the basement.

I respect you coming out and making a solid prediction, however this would have meant a lot more if you had made it before the season was halfway over and Dallas had lost it's starting QB, best DB, big play threat on special teams etc...better late than never though.

Just for comparison:

Redskins Opponents:

Giants: L 6-1

New Orleans: W 4-4

Arizona: W 4-3

Dallas:W 5-3

Philly: W 4-3

St. Louis: L 2-5

Cleveland: W 3-4

Detriot: W 0-7

Combined Record: 28-30 Almost identical....

Granted the Skins have gotten all of our NFC East road games out of the way, and our final schedule is probably alot easier than the Cowboys. However; I'm not ready to count them out yet. The NFC is still wide open.....

I respect you coming out and making a solid prediction, however this would have meant a lot more if you had made it before the season was halfway over and Dallas had lost it's starting QB, best DB, big play threat on special teams etc...better late than never though.

Last year we, the Redskins, lost half of our offensive line, played a second string QB and lost our best defensive player to a murder and we still managed to get into the playoffs.

Excuses are for the weak and feeble. Face reality, dall ASS just isn't as good as you think they are.

Burn in Hell dall ASS :evil: Burn in Hell

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I agree. I really think the Cowboys will finish last. There defense finally played well, but against a mediocre offense. There offense wasn't playing great with Romo sits to pee. They will probably lose the Giants game dropping to 5-4. Then they play Washington, with Romo sits to pee?, in D.C.. Springs will be back in the lineup by then. I really think the Redskins beat the Cowboys putting them at 5-5. They have some tough games ahead and I'm not sure they have the character to pick themselves up by their own boot straps and get back into it.

Last year we, the Redskins, lost half of our offensive line, played a second string QB and lost our best defensive player to a murder and we still managed to get into the playoffs.

Excuses are for the weak and feeble. Face reality, dall ASS just isn't as good as you think they are.

Burn in Hell dall ASS :evil: Burn in Hell

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I'm not sure how you can gauge how good I think that they are, but kudos on the "dall ASS" smack talk! That is comedic gold....:doh:

I said 9-7 before the season...but, I know I'll be wrong...that's why I had to revise to put them at the bottom.

Please, try to stay in the game.

Just for comparison:

Redskins Opponents:

Combined Record: 28-30 Almost identical....

Granted the Skins have gotten all of our NFC East road games out of the way, and our final schedule is probably alot easier than the Cowboys.

Thanks for making my argument.

Health after the bye will improve the Skins more than it will improve the pukes.

Their secondary is just plain awful.

So true.

The Skins are just a better team than the pukes.

In every way.

I am taking nothing for granted. The Giants are one bad game from Eli to lose to anyone. He has had one bad game this year so far. I am expecting there to be a couple of more because it just happens to everyone. It could be this week and if it happens, who knows?

I take nothing for granted. Maybe it is the high school coach in me.

One thing that I think is funny... I keep hearing Dallas fans (not just the ones on this board) talk about how "once we get Newman, Pacman, Kosier, Romo sits to pee, etc. back, we'll be able to beat the Skins easily".

Whats funny is... werent those players in when we beat them IN DALLAS?

Another defining thread by in the glorious posting career of tr1.

Glad to see you make your predictions for the season at the halfway point. It really suits you and once again, your true colors shine brightly.

Well done.

Yes, it's unfortunate. The pukes dreadful play has made me downgrade my earlier prediction.

So sad.

Such a pathetic team.

Such a funny fan base.

Will you be here after the drubbing the Giants lay on you?

Just asking in advance.

This season is far from over. Anything can happen with 8 games left, **** even the skins could slide at the end of the season after a great start. I am not counting the cowboys out at all because they get Romo sits to pee back at a time when they can still make a run at the playoffs. Romo sits to pee will be back to play us and that will be a huge game.

This season is far from over. Anything can happen with 8 games left, **** even the skins could slide at the end of the season after a great start. I am not counting the cowboys out at all because they get Romo sits to pee back at a time when they can still make a run at the playoffs. Romo sits to pee will be back to play us and that will be a huge game.

What's Romo sits to pee's record against us?

Don't believe the hype.

Yes, it's unfortunate. The pukes dreadful play has made me downgrade my earlier prediction.

So sad.

Such a pathetic team.

Such a funny fan base.

Will you be here after the drubbing the Giants lay on you?

Just asking in advance.

I'm always here to face the music. Those who matter, know this.

So it goes without saying that you don't.

Romo sits to pee is 0-2 at Fed Ex. Don't worry about it.

Archived