Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 09 update friday! (Skins related!)

Rocky52Mc

Nice. Maybe now I will be able to play pass coverage. because I SUCK!!

I run like a mug, got run D like a mug but I cant pass or cover pass for crap!!

I'm exactly the same way. In the Myskill thing I'm maxed out All-Madden for Run O and Run D, whereas I'm barely all-pro I think for Pass D and like halfway through pro at Pass O, it's awful.

I'm exactly the same way. In the Myskill thing I'm maxed out All-Madden for Run O and Run D, whereas I'm barely all-pro I think for Pass D and like halfway through pro at Pass O, it's awful.

on myskill i am the man on all of it. but its a million times different then real life settings.

Pass D is ridiculous, they really screwed up on pass rush.

Its so difficult to get a sack, and without sliders I'm pretty pissed.

I don't know about that, blitz Fletcher up the middle and watch Taylor and Carter come free to the QB........Just saying I just played my buddy who is a Dallas Fan and couldn't wait to come over and play with Roy Williams, before the 1st half was over I was up 24 - 3, he almost threw my controller and man was he heated. Also I switch Thomas and Moss using Moss in the slot, it's deadly the slant patterns can't be stopped. :2cents:

I am maxed out on run O and now I can't run the ball at all. I average like 2 yards a carry. Does anybody have any hints/suggestions? It seems like no matter how bad I do, the meter never decreases!

this is what I do, follow your FB. no matter where he runs to just follow behind him and once you hit the second level juke one way or the other depending on the LB. I usually get about 6-7 yards. With CP I like to run a lot of off tackle stuff too and sweeps. he loves to get to the edge and cut upfield.

I don't know about that, blitz Fletcher up the middle and watch Taylor and Carter come free to the QB........Just saying I just played my buddy who is a Dallas Fan and couldn't wait to come over and play with Roy Williams, before the 1st half was over I was up 24 - 3, he almost threw my controller and man was he heated. Also I switch Thomas and Moss using Moss in the slot, it's deadly the slant patterns can't be stopped. :2cents:

Maybe I just suck but I cannot get to the QB unless he rolls out.

this is what I do, follow your FB.

Thanks, I've tried , but I will try again. I guess I do run a lot of single back formations though.

As for getting to the QB. I control the linebackers and safeties a lot. Mainly ones that are spying or blitzing anyways. I can get to the QB fairly regularly like that. If I play with the guys on the line, I can't get to the QB! Just my tip

Carlos Rogers to a 91!

Shawn Springs to a 90!

Chris Horton to a 80! (Big jump for this guy, he started this years madden as a 66! I know, I know, he should be higher, but give him time to prove that to everyone) :point2sky

What about Portis?

he should be like a 97. And Jason should be at least a 90. So should Moss.

OMG I'm so glad I'm not the only one with sucky passing O & D

I thought I just sucked really really badly.

Always seems like the line just collapses & leaves Campbell wide open or I throw into what looked like Single coverage on the line only to find out the Safetys have joined in & I'm throwing to 3 deep backs :(

Sucks so hard.

If I want to get anything done it's all about the run with Portis.

Love my Power O & Stretch plays to the right of the Line so I get good starting yards (6 or 7 Average) then its normally a HB Gut up the middle to make the first.

Passing just seems to be so random with the 'Skins can never seem to get a good ball off.

Will get the update done today now though...see if that helps at all.

Neil

There has been a weekly update since the start of the regular season and they have steadily improved the ratings for most players. In my opinion, Portis is still grossly underrated meanwhile LT is still one of the better backs in the league. I don't understand this.

Archived