Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington....dancing?

Piledriven

Am I the only who thinks that Marcus Washington needs to focus more on his play rather than his dance after each play?

Yes. Now lets get back to the real topic at hand:

Who thinks that Marcus could throw in a pirouette or two followed by a short rendition of the macarena that transitions into the electric slide?

Am I the only who thinks that Marcus Washington needs to focus more on his play rather than his dance after each play? It gets very annoying to see a guy run to the middle of the field so that all cameras are on him, just so he can do a little dance...EVEN WHEN WE ARE LOSING! Its also annoying when its coming from a player who's career is tailing off and who has not done all that much in the past few seasons.

I am not talking about guys making a big play and getting fired up with their teammates...thats football, that is emotions. I like that. What I don't like is the Hollywood treatment of running to the middle of the field where all cameras are on him...its ridiculous!

If this guy wants to dance so much and have the cameras all on him.... then he can take lessons from Jason Taylor and go on the Dancing With The Stars!

I'm sick of it... It has got to go!

Am I the only one who feels this way?

:2cents:

Marcus will be gone after this season. He is not the future. He is the past. He has not been healthy for almost 3 years now.

Am I the only who thinks that Marcus Washington needs to focus more on his play rather than his dance after each play? It gets very annoying to see a guy run to the middle of the field so that all cameras are on him, just so he can do a little dance...EVEN WHEN WE ARE LOSING! Its also annoying when its coming from a player who's career is tailing off and who has not done all that much in the past few seasons.

I am not talking about guys making a big play and getting fired up with their teammates...thats football, that is emotions. I like that. What I don't like is the Hollywood treatment of running to the middle of the field where all cameras are on him...its ridiculous!

If this guy wants to dance so much and have the cameras all on him.... then he can take lessons from Jason Taylor and go on the Dancing With The Stars!

I'm sick of it... It has got to go!

Am I the only one who feels this way?

:2cents:

You're just jealous.

I have said this very same thing the last 2 plus years. Face it people Washington hasn't been the same since LA left. He is forever dancing looking like a retard. I still remember that game when he was dancing and missed a fumble recovery. I also remember in the Dallas game 3 weeks ago how he was getting beat like a cheap trick. Sorry he also needs to be second string bring up HB to full time starter. Actually I think Washington, Jansen, Torrence should not be on our roster come next year, this is the NFL Not For Long and it's been too long that they have worn the B&G. I think bringing LA back would do more then what Washington has done. He is done, stick a fork in him. He can't stay healthy and when he is supposedly healthy he always has some type of hip problem. Sorry for me he is dead weight.

I have said this very same thing the last 2 plus years. Face it people Washington hasn't been the same since LA left. He is forever dancing looking like a retard.

lol It does make one look a bit like a retard when you're celebrating AND losing at the same time. It's annoying, but it's his choice to look retarded.

I have said this very same thing the last 2 plus years. Face it people Washington hasn't been the same since LA left. He is forever dancing looking like a retard. I still remember that game when he was dancing and missed a fumble recovery. I also remember in the Dallas game 3 weeks ago how he was getting beat like a cheap trick. Sorry he also needs to be second string bring up HB to full time starter. Actually I think Washington, Jansen, Torrence should not be on our roster come next year, this is the NFL Not For Long and it's been too long that they have worn the B&G. I think bringing LA back would do more then what Washington has done. He is done, stick a fork in him. He can't stay healthy and when he is supposedly healthy he always has some type of hip problem. Sorry for me he is dead weight.

Lavar is not coming back he is done with the game. Other than Marcus getting burnt by witten this season what else have you seen to make you think he done. He have been consistant so far and he made 2 big plays yesterday.

Lavar is not coming back he is done with the game. Other than Marcus getting burnt by witten this season what else have you seen to make you think he done. He have been consistant so far and he made 2 big plays yesterday.

I know LaVar isn't coming back, I just see that he isn't the impact player he was when LaVar was here. He is always hurt and nursing some injury. Based on his salary against what he brings to the table, he no longer is the player he was 3 years ago. IMHO. :point2sky

And spare me the argument that those little dances he does "expends energy". Mini-camp, training camp, off-season workouts, in-season workouts, constant cardiovascular-working drills during practices, and a little shimmy is going to make him lose his breath??? Or re-injure his elbow?? give me a break.

Cool, dance dance dance, then get beat for 6 by a TE on the next play. Then dance again on the following drive.

It's all good as long as MW is having a good time on the field.

Archived