Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor at my bar tonight!

2Rude4MyOwnGood

I suppose its not that big of a deal but JT was in my bar tonight. Really nice guy and didnt mind people bugging him a bit. He told a coworker that he probably wouldnt play this weekend but he wasnt sure yet.

He stuck out like a sore thumb but he wasnt as big as i thought he was. Ive seen some of the Nats and Caps in there before but it was a pretty big deal for us.

2Rude

I served him last weekend at american tap room in reston. Jason campbell was in the town center tonight we were to busy so he went across the street to eat at jacksons

so JC wouldn't get a table quick? surprised, but at the same time, that's fair.

so JC wouldn't get a table quick? surprised, but at the same time, that's fair.

Yea it's fair.....I can remember years ago when B-mitch was playing he would come down to Capt. Billy's and he would be stuck outside for a hour along with the rest of us waiting on a table. He was actually a pretty decent guy.

Be for real! for those that question if the man has alcohol or not.. Gee wiz..on a friday night? Players are people, nothing wrong with a couple drinks..it's not the night before the game. I thought all indicators was that both he and Shawn Springs would play in this game..so it is odd to hear him say he probably wouldn't play. But alas he is probable so that's either way.

Be for real! for those that question if the man has alcohol or not.. Gee wiz..on a friday night? Players are people, nothing wrong with a couple drinks..it's not the night before the game. I thought all indicators was that both he and Shawn Springs would play in this game..so it is odd to hear him say he probably wouldn't play. But alas he is probable so that's either way.

Riggo wouldn't shake off the hangover until after halftime. :cheers:

Well, I probably wouldn't be out there drinking if I was still recovering from the lingering effects of compartment syndrome and listed a 'probable.' But whatever, it was 2 nights before a game, let the guy go out and relax with friends and a few drinks.

If he was getting obliterated that night or obliterated the night before a game, that would be another story, but from what I know about him, he's a pretty responsible guy, and I highly doubt that would happen.

Archived