Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

William F. Buckley's son endorses Obama

bird_1972

Intersting. Just the other day, I was thinking "I wonder who William F. Buckley's son is supporting". With this newest revelation and the announcement by Chuck Hagel's wife the other day, I'm starting to think about changing my vote. I hear that George Will's wife's second cousin twice removed will be announcing her support for Obama in a few days. I'm on pins and needles.

Intersting. Just the other day, I was thinking "I wonder who William F. Buckley's son is supporting". With this newest revelation and the announcement by Chuck Hagel's wife the other day, I'm starting to think about changing my vote. I hear that George Will's wife's second cousin twice removed will be announcing her support for Obama in a few days. I'm on pins and needles.

Will it be a sad day for you when those wascally wiberals wule the world?

We should be hearing an endorsement announcement from the second cousin twice-removed of the late Casper Weinberger soon as well, so wait for that too!

Did you read the article? He makes some good points, and seems to know your candidate far better than you do.

Christopher Buckley is a great author and has always seemed to - at the very least - lean to the right. He's certainly not Ronald Reagan, Jr.

I don't think endorsements get other people to vote. However, I do think that they give you a sense of the country's mood.

I still don't know why Little Green Men has never been turned into a film. It's been kicking around Hollywood for years.

Christopher Buckley is a great author and has always seemed to - at the very least - lean to the right. He's certainly not Ronald Reagan' date=' Jr.

I don't think endorsements get other people to vote. However, I do think that they give you a sense of the country's mood.

I still don't know why Little Green Men has never been turned into a film. It's been kicking around Hollywood for years.[/quote']http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808352/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-10/the-conservative-case-for-obama/

Interesting, considering the kind of man his father was. I realize he's only his son, but still.

No big deal. Krusteff and Stalin's kids have been liveing in the United States for decades. I guess sometimes the acorn does fall far from the tree.

Then again his father broke hard with the Republican party on many issues. He believed in the legalization/decriminalization of Drugs and objected to the massive deficites.

Archived