Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI.com Power Rankings = Redskins #2

#98QBKiller

Guest Roger_Haggins
Looks like Plax is on his way out of NY...

I wonder if we could make a play for him before the deadline... But the cap probably won't allow...

what? i wouldn't want the sack of **** on my team. he isn't even good. the guy drops just about as many passes as T.O. and he is soft

];5655747']Its a long season.

Don't let a solid start prove anything. Finish stronger.

Whatever man, I'll take a solid 4-1 start after needing to win 4 and 5 consecutive games at the end of seasons just to get wild card spots.

We can play to win the division and not to barely limp into the playoffs.

I'm just being a realist here, but the Cowboys should be at number three. The NFC East is STILL hands down playing at a higher level than the rest of the league. We are 10-1 outside of the division.

I don't care that the Titans are undefeated, and I highly doubt that they could beat the Cowboys, or even the Iggles for that matter.

Not to sound like a downer, but in many of our wins we were one play from losing. We could easily be 0-5 right now.

I guess thats true, but we've also been one play away from blowing the games out. We've played great ball but we have also left a lot of points on the field. For example dumb or bogus penalties on touchdowns, 1 by Heyer in the cards game, 2 by Rabach on the same drive in the dallas game. Were also kicking too many field goals.

I know this thread is about the Redskins being number 2 and it is well earned but can someone tell me why Owens catching 1 ball for 10 yards would have gone through the Giants' locker room? Read what he wrote about the Cowboys if you would like to help me answer this. I don't understand why the Giants would have cared.

;5656542']I know this thread is about the Redskins being number 2 and it is well earned but can someone tell me why Owens catching 1 ball for 10 yards would have gone through the Giants' locker room? Read what he wrote about the Cowboys if you would like to help me answer this. I don't understand why the Giants would have cared.

Tom, I think it's more about Jerry Jones coming down from the owner's box to personally "console" T.O. on the sidelines after that 1 ball for 10 yards. Given the war of words between the two teams over the last couple of years, I'm thinking "Dr." Z is thinking there were not a shortage of chuckles over this in the Giants' locker room.

Also, thanks for not rubbing in your team's no. 1 ranking and undefeated season so far. ;)

Not to sound like a downer, but in many of our wins we were one play from losing. We could easily be 0-5 right now.

Thats a sign of a great team. And thats what happens when you play the # 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 offenses in the league the first 5 weeks

Archived