Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So which players read the site?

tehhunter

Just got to thinking about this, which skins players do you think read the site?

I bring it up because of Fred Smoot's shout-out to ExtremeSkins, and then also because Chris Cooley linked to a thread by Tk (Believe in Now) from a post on his blog, so I'd guess that means he's here in some form too. If you remember, Renaldo Wynn also read/contributed to the site back in the day (by the way, Renaldo, should you still come by here some times, we all loved your swagger and miss you alot in Washington).

Do we have any other confirmations about who reads the site?

By the way, who else would be totally unsurprised if Chris had an account here and regularly was beating his own drum, I know I wouldn't put it past him. :2cents:

it would be great to get those guys on here and actually hear from them first hand. I know they are busy but this fanbase has a genuine support for the team, and i'd really like to hear from it from them. I know there are a lot of things they cant put up on the internet... but they are still human.. and i HOPE they are Redskins Fans :D

I'm not sure if Chris Cooley does himself, but I'm pretty sure his brother Tanner does frequent the site (and I think he's even posted before, for some reason I want to believe that even though I do not really remember when or where I saw such a post). I wouldn't have the foggiest guess as to who would actually read this site because you expect a number of these guys to be too busy to bother, not savvy enough to use the internet, or not interested in reading about their team.

Edit: Also, Chris Samuels was the one who saw the picture of Sean Taylor that said "We want Dallas" on it and brought it into the locker room. Although, I think he was forwarded that thread by a family member or his wife.

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2008/10/no-flying-for-eagles.html

Check where the image links to and which person posted it.

This is the part where I say 'That's pretty damn cool.' or something like that, right? :)

Oh, and excuse me, it was totally a post by Mr. TK over there, not Om. My bad.

As many names as you've messed up in your original post, you're qualified to work for the WP.:silly:

I wouldn't have the foggiest guess as to who would actually read this site because you expect a number of these guys to be too busy to bother, not savvy enough to use the internet, or not interested in reading about their team.

I'm sure they'd appreciate that :thumbsup:

Archived