Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 6(merged)

royallypwned

okay, the maps are out for week 6, and once again, Dallas will not be getting a NFC East game, ugh. Instead of Skins-Rams, we get Bears-Falcons here. Actually, most of the nation is getting Bears-Falcons. If you don't live in the DC/VA/MD area, then chances are you will have to find a place to watch the game. Also, no Aikman for y'all this week. He'll be at the Cowboys game. Instead: Moose ;)

Skins slot: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-06-FOX1.html

main page: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/index.html

week6mapxh1.jpg

week6mapcolorud2.jpg

We get the "B" team again. I think that means that we have had either the Fox A or B team for every game we've played this year, save the first one on NBC.

I think Troy said he was traveling out to San Fran to the do the 49ers vs. Iggles game. Buck is doing baseball.

One of the nice things about winning is that you don't get the absolutely horrendous commentator crews, like the Bill Maas days of old.

Why is WUSA9 showing Baltimore at Indy at 1pm with the Redskins at home at 1pm? They are supposed to show Jax at Denver at 4pm.

Thanks for displaying the map. Most of the time that site doesn't come up for me.

Actually I think you are not supposed to display the map directly. You are supposed to only provide a link.

"DISCLAIMER:

These maps are unofficial and subject to change. The author of this website is not affiliated with the National Football League, CBS Sports, FOX Sports, or any of their affiliates. All maps are copyrighted by the author and are not to be used on other websites."

Great i get to stare at Tony Siragusa's fat ass the whole game again, he was parked in my end zone directly in front of me at the Cards game :rolleyes:

Me too....I'm in section 12 Row 3. He usually interacts with us during the pregame. Believe it or not, he actually called me fat! I am pushing 252 and I am sure he still is pushing 3 bills.

Archived