Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Football: Vikings @ New Orleans

WVUforREDSKINS

It's weird. I actually feel slightly bad for Bush being something of a disappointment. I mean, he can still do some impressive things but to be aware so much was expected of you and you HAVE physical talent to do it and you aren't quite doing the things you could. That's got to be painful on some level.

It's weird. I actually feel slightly bad for Bush being something of a disappointment. I mean, he can still do some impressive things but to be aware so much was expected of you and you HAVE physical talent to do it and you aren't quite doing the things you could. That's got to be painful on some level.

It is a fact of life in the NFL that the top draft picks (almost always) go to sucky teams.

And, also, that great players on sucky teams don't do well.

I used to love Hochuli as a quality ref. BUt come on. What the ___ is with refs making rules that F up the game. GOod thing you can review.

This is a fumble. Saints should get it. BUt they should have had a return to Vikes territory.

REFS STOP BLOWING WHISTLES until PLAYS RESOLVE (unless someone is really in danger of being injured.)

Archived