Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Football: Vikings @ New Orleans

WVUforREDSKINS

Luck is only part of it. Reggie Bush needs to hold onto the ball and Lance Moore needs to bring the ball in or knock it down instead of bumping it back up into the air.

That said, I think the Vikings have just about exhausted all the breaks they're going to get. If the Saints continue to play lights-out defense there's no way Minnesota wins this game.

Think they say anything good about the Skins at halftime?

Tom Jackson is the biggest douche in broadcasting. "I know Dallas lost to the Redskins, but I still think Dallas is the better team" (he said that pregame)

Now he's giving them verbal felatio at halftime- he's always hated the Redskins. I remember when we made our run in 2005, he looked like someone kicked his puppy after picking against us all season. He couldn't bring himself to say anything good- he just remained quiet. But then lashed out when he thought Brunell didn't score enough points in our playoff WIN at Tampa :doh:

He's still pissed about getting stomped in the superbowl I guess. What an ass clown.

Thank God I'm not a Saints fan, because if I were, this game would probably make me break everything in the house.

Kinda like the Opening Kickoff game? :doh: Because that made me go ape ****. I'm so glad to just about have that game COMPLETELY out of my rearview mirror.

Okay, game back on. ENJOY ya'll

Jackson wasn't even on that team. You'd think he'd have some emotional 'remove' from the Skins and that SB.

I could have sworn he was. Oh well-

seriously though- I'm the LAST person to buy all of that "hater" bs we hear about the media, etc. But let me say... Tom Jackson is a HATER like no other. He really, really, really, really, really, really, really does not like the Washington Redskins- at all.

Which I wouldn't have a problem with if he wasn't such a spineless little ***** about the whole thing. I mean- Emmit doesn't like us, I'm okay with it. He doesn't even try to hide it. Fine. But Jackson? He's a sneaky, slippery, spineless ****. I really hate that guy

/rant

[swallowing chill pill]

LOL Apparently, you're allowed to tackle people by the helmet now. WTF? That was ANOTHER PERSONAL FOUL that I could tell and I was watching at an angle and reading too.

really- I'm starting to think that the Vikings put in a facemask drill in practice this week. "if we can't win, we'll break their necks!"

And Hocculi's crew is blind of course- shocking

Vikes are following something similar to the Cowboys and Cardinals playbook. It's disgusting to see THAT many facemasks go uncalled. It's like they're afraid to call it because there USED to be a 5 yarder. BUt the ones they're missing are REAL facemasks where someone's head twists.

Archived