Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Haters... You know where dinners hanging!

rumplestilskin

He is a waterboy, so give him a break. Just starting to post fellas!!

Welcome to Extremeskins my friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

He signed up in March and has 94 posts, I am sure he has seen these threads the last couple of weeks.

To all the Campbell haters spewing crap the last three years. Please defend yourselves now. We have our franchise QB. Nuf said.

Show me where Jason Campbell has won a Super Bowl. Show me where he's lead this team to the playoffs. Show me where he's actually taken this team on his shoulders and beaten a team by himself.

Until you can do those things, JC will continue to be a bust in my mind. He's about three years too late in playing this well for me to give him any sort of credit for being anything great.

Show me where Jason Campbell has won a Super Bowl. Show me where he's lead this team to the playoffs. Show me where he's actually taken this team on his shoulders and beaten a team by himself.

Until you can do those things, JC will continue to be a bust in my mind. He's about three years too late in playing this well for me to give him any sort of credit for being anything great.

Damn, you must think Marino is the worst QB to ever play the sport then.

Wow.I was worried about the man.Even said he was playing scared and unconfident in game 1.And i dont think i was wrong in the least.But wow.Do we need to have the same threads every week.Damn it gets tiring.We won.Be happy and enjoy the ride.I'm outta town all week and cant access this site.(which REALLY sucks)But when i get in on the weekends its always the same.Like i never left.

Just glad as hell that you could make this thread.:-)

How bout them skins!!!

To all the Campbell homers...

I thought you guys were all saying to be patient after the Giants game.

I thought you guys were saying that it takes time to learn a new offense.... and that this was Campbell's 4th offense in 4 years.

I thought you guys were saying that it takes a QB much longer to learn the WCO. Like 3 years.

Apparently, the rest of us were right. That it doesn't have to take 3 years in the same system to become a proficient NFL QB.

Good for Jason.... for finally performing like we all expected him to. A little late... but not too late.

Based on your new signature, it would seem that you're wrong more often then not.

If you dont think Campbell's led us in this 4 game winning streak, you're blind and ignorant.

Archived