Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Springs unlikely to play

Rypien1191

Didn't see this posted... not much of a surprise though. So much for "not missing an NFC East game". This guy is great, but injured way too much. And I'm not QUITE comfortable with Tryon taking his place.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2008/10/springs_unlikely_to_play_today.html

Shawn Springs' calf injury has not responded to treatment as quickly as he and the team had hoped and he is virtually certain to be out today against the Eagles in Philadelphia, a source has said. Justin Tryon would be up in his place. Although Tryon has struggled, he matches up pretty well against Philly's small, fast receivers.

He so much reminds me of Kelvin Bryant. Bryant was a great player that was always nicked up, and missed a lot of games. When he was on the field, he was awesome.

I used to call him balsa wood

QFT.

KB was one kick-ass third-down back when he was on the field. He just....was never on the field.

Why the hell would he say Tryon is in his place?

We have Rogers and Smoot. Yes Tryon will be on the field, but not as our #1.

Still, shouldn't Torrence be out there instead of JT? I think Torrence has improved steadily from his first action last year until now. As yet, JT has shown me nothing.

Why isn't anyone comfortable with Tryon? Give him a chance before saying "oh no" and all of the negative things. Look at Chris Horton... No one thought he'd make the team, but look what he did his firs 4 months. I'm pretty sure J.T. won't have that success, but he can make some plays! Give him a chance.

httr!

lol.gif

I'm surprised I never caught that....I guess it's because I never let him see the field :silly:

The leilky rsaean you did not ctcah this is beuacse the barin prsecoses wrods in cnhuks idesntd of lteters as lnog as the frist and lsat letter are the smae, the bairn will ulusaly fiugre it out and even skip oevr it.

Why isn't anyone comfortable with Tryon? Give him a chance before saying "oh no" and all of the negative things. Look at Chris Horton... No one thought he'd make the team, but look what he did his firs 4 months. I'm pretty sure J.T. won't have that success, but he can make some plays! Give him a chance.

httr!

Clearly you didn't watch the pre-season.

httr!

Horton looked great in the preseason.

Tryon looked like :pooh: against backups and backups of backups....

Archived