Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Springs unlikely to play

Rypien1191

Yes, I did. And that's exactly what it was. "Preseason" as in before the season, games that don't count. Getting the players ready. The coaches obviously believe in him or they would have cut him after camp. Cut Tryon some slack. I would love, just as I'm sure everyone would, including the people saying, "oh no," to see J.T. get a big turnover that changes the game and see how people's tones change. I'm just positive about everything. Always have been, always will be. Got to give him a chance before declaring it's the end of the world.

Well, I did, and I saw a player that was slowly improving with every game. Who's to say that he hasn't improved enough to play?

Jason

He was getting burned by guys that are now making a living selling TV's at Best Buy.

We've haven't seen him hang with the big dogs yet.

Yes, I did. And that's exactly what it was. "Preseason" as in before the season, games that don't count. Getting the players ready. The coaches obviously believe in him or they would have cut him after camp. Cut Tryon some slack. I would love, just as I'm sure everyone would, including the people saying, "oh no," to see J.T. get a big turnover that changes the game and see how people's tones change. I'm just positive about everything. Always have been, always will be. Got to give him a chance before declaring it's the end of the world.
Well, I did, and I saw a player that was slowly improving with every game. Who's to say that he hasn't improved enough to play?

Jason

I don't see it happening.

But I'll gladly eat the crow with seconds and thirds if I'm wrong.

Tryon made the team because Vinnie wasted a high pick on him. He's garbage. He was repeatedly getting burned by UFA in the preseason. If he sees significant playing time, we will lose this game. McNabb/Reid are too smart not to go after him as soon as he hits the field.

Yeah, JT will be in his place JLC. Why is he trying to send fans into a tizzy. Rogers will take Springs place (like he did last week). Smoot will take Rogers place. Leigh Torrence will take Smoots place. If JT is replacing anyone, it's Torrence. We'll probably be playing more Cobra anyway.

Archived