Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh no, he didn't...

PigskinPhat

that thread makes me want to.. man. i can't even say. i can not believe how stupid eagle fans are. i thought cowboy fans were dumb, but reading that post makes cowboy fans look like geniuses. this one kid said dawkins was better than Sean Taylor. unbelievable man. Sean was definitely as good if not better than Dawkins in his prime and Sean was just coming into his. AND he said Dawk was the best safety in NFL history. are you ****ting me? frickin ridiculous. i can't wait to own those fags.

Donnie Dumpoff won't beat us this year.

Those people are scum. I cannot believe some people act that ignorant. I know the Eagles fanbase has a reputation of being terrible, but seriously...that kind of **** just makes them look even worse. Then again all the stuff said by the Skins fan was out of line as well at a certain point.

You should of represented the skins fans better and not made the mom comment though. Dont scoop to that idiots level. :eaglesuck

after the mom comment, it got a bit comical... felt like his anger couldnt be expressed through words... ah well, hopefully we absolutley destroy the eagles tomorrow, or today technically

yea, that definitely went way further than necessary. no need for all that cursing. just need to say a few simple things.

the eagles have NEVER won a super bowl....

if their secondary is so freaking great, why did they give up 41pts to the cowgirls, when we had the cowgirls on the run for the whole day?

"First of all, you don't look nearly as good as the Eagles this year. Check out the power rankings, you're way below us on everyone's list."

------------------------

:doh:

nyg.gif 1 (2) Giants 3-0-0 They took the NFC East lead without getting off the couch. With the Seahawks coming in, the Giants are staring at 4-0. (MM) ten.gif 2 (4) Titans 4-0-0 Hard to find fault with the franchise's first 4-0 start. But you have to take note that the teams they've beaten are 3-12 combined. The Titans are the only team that has played three home games. (PK) dal.gif 3 (1) Cowboys 3-1-0 We'll see if the loss to the Redskins is a wake-up call. The good news is Cincinnati, Arizona and St. Louis are next. (MM) buf.gif 4 (6) Bills 4-0-0 The Bills have overcome three straight fourth-quarter deficits to remain undefeated. Their opponents have a combined record of 4-11, but the Bills have been sensational when it matters most. (TG) pit.gif 5 (5) Steelers 3-1-0 The Steelers got back on track with a big win against Baltimore to solidify their spot as one of the AFC's best. (JW) was.gif 6 (15) Redskins 3-1-0 Beating the Cowboys on their home turf has to count for something. Big game with Philly looms. (MM) car.gif 7 (10) Panthers 3-1-0 Steve Smith and Muhsin Muhammad give the Panthers the best receiver duo since Muhammad's departure three years ago. (PY) sdg.gif 8 (9) Chargers 2-2-0 The Chargers' win over Oakland wasn't pretty, but 25 points in the fourth quarter is a nice indication of what this team can do. (BW) phi.gif 9 (3) Eagles 2-2-0 The Eagles deserve a little grace for playing without Brian Westbrook, L.J. Smith and Shawn Andrews. They can't afford to lose at home to the Redskins. (MM) tam.gif 10 (13) Buccaneers 3-1-0 Brian Griese is 3-0 since taking over as starter. (PY)

LOL at The People's Champion for trying to compare Sean Taylor to Brain Dawkins. If Sean Taylor had been in the NFL as long as Brian has, we'll see who would have the more productive career (Sean Taylor would by FAR)

Seriously, is it just me or does the People's Champion sound like sad Bruce Lee-wannabe? "On second thought, I wouldn't end your life. I'd just paralyze you from the neck down so you never know what it feels like to touch a woman." - The People's Champion

Archived