Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to stop the Eagles offense.....

NoCalMike

I could be completely wrong, but I think they'll try to get the best pressure they can with the front 4, play good coverage, and force McNabb to be accurate and find 3rd and 4th receivers. McNabb has always killed us scrambling away from the blitz.

I could be wrong too, I just think that McNabb is going to have all the time he wants if we only send four. We didn't really put all that much pressure on Romo sits to pee and McNabb is definitely more of a threat.

I could be wrong too, I just think that McNabb is going to have all the time he wants if we only send four. We didn't really put all that much pressure on Romo sits to pee and McNabb is definitely more of a threat.

yeah, I'd say you're wrong on that. We didn't have the sacks, but we had the pressure.

This game will be a good one and if we can get on top early then we have a better chance to win. Westbrook isn't a 100% but that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. DeShawn Jackson has speed but is still a rookie and will make mistakes. Keep him in front of you and don't give up the big play. If LaRon Landry can get a good clean hit on him he will think a little bit more before going into his area. Pressure McNabb and he will make mistakes because he isn't as mobile as he was in past years so he has to rely on his arm more. Shut down Westbrook or limit his impact and we will win this game. Give Portis the ball and control the clock like we did in Dallas. That is the recipe for success.

I think we should dog pile on Westbrook and someone twist his ankle like in those old school wrestling!

No, I'm serious! A lot goes on in that pile...

Then, we don't need sacks to hurt McNab, just hit him hard every chance we get and fall on him with all the weight and momentum you can provide... His chest is hurting and that's all you need to tweak it enough to get him to throw a pic or into the ground a few times on 3rd down.

LL needs to take a penalty and a fine and send a message early!

That's how these games go...

Last.... Never give up!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think we should dog pile on Westbrook and someone twist his ankle like in those old school wrestling!

No, I'm serious! A lot goes on in that pile...

Then, we don't need sacks to hurt McNab, just hit him hard every chance we get and fall on him with all the weight and momentum you can provide... His chest is hurting and that's all you need to tweak it enough to get him to throw a pic or into the ground a few times on 3rd down.

LL needs to take a penalty and a fine and send a message early!

That's how these games go...

Last.... Never give up!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ummm. Okay. Maybe making that switch to decaf now would be a good idea.

Archived