Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Cell Phone Suggestions

Mass_SkinsFan

Mass, I am just like you. I use my phone to text and call and that's it. I don't use the internet and I don't play music on my phone or any of that stuff. You know what phone I got (and I got my mom, bc we are still on the same plan) ? The Nokia 6085. Boring, plain old phone that looks like it's from the year 2000. BUT..it's all I need. And it was free because I was eligible for an upgrade.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Nokia+6085&q_sku=sku1000188

It's basic, cheap, and will give you what you need.

Edit: My only complaint is that I don't think the ringer is loud enough.

And the only difference about my phone is that mine is pink ;)

Mass, I am just like you. I use my phone to text and call and that's it. I don't use the internet and I don't play music on my phone or any of that stuff. You know what phone I got (and I got my mom, bc we are still on the same plan) ? The Nokia 6085. Boring, plain old phone that looks like it's from the year 2000. BUT..it's all I need. And it was free because I was eligible for an upgrade.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Nokia+6085&q_sku=sku1000188

It's basic, cheap, and will give you what you need.

Thanks for the info, MissU. It looks a lot like the existing phone I have and I'm wondering if it might have some of the same issues. I'll take a look at it though.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone here have an LG enV Touch yet?

I have the first enV and I like it. I wish the screen was bigger and I'd like better web access. I can upgrade and I'm looking around. I've kinda been looking at the Versa, Voyager, and Dare, all by LG. I've also noticed the Samsung Omnia. Then I noticed the enV Touch recently. I also want to stay with Verizon. I've only been checking them out online, I need to go to the store and get my hands on them. I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with any of those phones, especially the enV Touch.

Does anyone here have an LG enV Touch yet?

I have the first enV and I like it. I wish the screen was bigger and I'd like better web access. I can upgrade and I'm looking around. I've kinda been looking at the Versa, Voyager, and Dare, all by LG. I've also noticed the Samsung Omnia. Then I noticed the enV Touch recently. I also want to stay with Verizon. I've only been checking them out online, I need to go to the store and get my hands on them. I thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with any of those phones, especially the enV Touch.

The enV Touch looks to be a great phone. Definitely like the combination of the touch screen and tactile keyboard. I'll probably be considering it when I am up for renewal in a few months.

I have the env Touch, just got it Monday. I really like it alot. The touch screen is legit and the keyboard is awesome when you get too lazy to use the touch screen. The web runs pretty smoothly, you can play youtube videos, all that stuff. Pretty solid phone.

The enV Touch looks to be a great phone. Definitely like the combination of the touch screen and tactile keyboard.

Yeah, I don't think I'd like the touch screen keyboard as much as the enVs', but I do like the other uses of a touch screen and the size of Touch's screen. I'll just have to go and check one out first hand.

I have the env Touch, just got it Monday. I really like it alot. The touch screen is legit and the keyboard is awesome when you get too lazy to use the touch screen. The web runs pretty smoothly, you can play youtube videos, all that stuff. Pretty solid phone.

Cool, thanks for the input. That'll probably be my next phone.

If you are a caller/texter type person, the LG Rumor is a great option. Has a slide out keyboard that works extremely well.

It is probably one of the better phones you can get before finally upgrading to a smart-phone.

Also they just came out with an LG Rumor 2.

Anyone check out the new Palm Pre? It looks cool.

It is the same one. Just a thread from before he got perma banned.

DOH! I didn't look at the post dates. :doh:

OK, so wasn't there a new guy who took the name, or one almost exactly like it? I remember a car thread a while back where he posted that he had a prius and I mistook him for the old Mass. Did he change his name to avoid confusion or drift away? I'm so confused. :silly:

Archived