Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

Biden is beating them with Bush like they were on fire and bush was a wet blanket.

and if you think this is a good tactic, that is sad. I think Americans are smarter than that. Answer a question instead of playing off of peoples fears.

maybe I am wrong about people being smart though....

and if you think this is a good tactic, that is sad. I think Americans are smarter than that. Answer a question instead of playing off of peoples fears.

Playing off people's fears? THE DEMOCRATS?

What kind of drugs are you smoking?

I think it's a great tactic because it's true. More of the same is a mistake we can't make. This administration has been a disaster and McCain nor Palin have ever been able to answer the question as to how they are different.

and what is the reason for that?

Also, does anyone not find it beyond irritating and an insult to the intelligence of Americans that the Obama ticket goes out of their way to link Bush and McCain?

Grasping for your last straws now, eh?

:laugh:

I said at the beginning of the thread that I didn't think Palin would get crushed and that many people were underestimating her.

Like it or not she set the bar pretty low so that has also helped her.

She hasn't changed my opinion one bit but I fully anticipate a McCain bump starting tomorrow.

Archived