Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooleytime Prediction (Merged)

BlackCougar Cooleytime47

Welcome to the family Cooleytime! I love the videos. You really know what your doing.

Tell me this though. 23-20, who comes from behind to tie it up? Cooleytime.....we don't like overtime. It makes me nervous and then I get the ****s. I could be the hot sauce from the wings though, I aint sure.

:point2sky

Even though it was a joke, I found it kind of hypocritical... Especially since your Black Cougar has only one purpose, to protect the children... Yet, you are seen to poison a baby and throwing the baby... Not a consistent message... no matter if it is supposed to be a joke... my 2 cents...

Even though it was a joke, I found it kind of hypocritical... Especially since your Black Cougar has only one purpose, to protect the children... Yet, you are seen to poison a baby and throwing the baby... Not a consistent message... no matter if it is supposed to be a joke... my 2 cents...

:doh1:

Dude, It was a towel wrapped around a football. It wasn't a real baby. All in fun man, all in fun.

Entertainment that's all I'm trying to give you....

Hail to the Redskins................................................SILVIO

Nice work BC! I think most realize you're videos are all in fun.

There's a big Redskins crew that watches games at a bar called Redsky in NYC. You should check it out.

It's 100% skins fans and they play the games with sound.

http://www.redskynyc.com/

Archived