Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puke stadium naming deal...how's that going?

tr1

As I was told months ago, this mega-million naming deal was just around the corner.

What happened?

I'm sure those negotiations are really heated right now.

And, how are the ticket sales going?

Just askin'

Jerry Jones in going to get the best naming rights deal in NFL history whenever this deal is done. And the ticket sales are going to suffer, as will America as long as we are in the midst of a financial crisis. But the stadium doesn't open for awhile so it's really no big deal.

Your jumping the gun (AGAIN!), as you did when you claimed that Jerry was broke and wouldn't be able to sign or extend his free agents this past offseason. Remember?

Pipe down.

Jerry Jones in going to get the best naming rights deal in NFL history whenever this deal is done. And the ticket sales are going to suffer, as will America as long as we are in the midst of a financial crisis. But the stadium doesn't open for awhile so it's really no big deal.

Your jumping the gun (AGAIN!), as you did when you claimed that Jerry was broke and wouldn't be able to sign or extend his free agents this past offseason. Remember?

Pipe down.

:rotflmao:

I said Jerruh had cash flow problems. Try NOT to put words in my mouth.

BTW, puke fans said this deal would be done in March. Didn't happen. Still hasn't happened. Probably won't happen...anytime soon.

And, we haven't heard any 'hype' about ticket sales in a long, long time.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Did you pay your 'franchise fee' for your seat yet?

I said Jerruh had cash flow problems. Try NOT to put words in my mouth.

you stated he couldn't re-sign our FAs and couldn't give Hamlin a new contract

BTW, puke fans said this deal would be done in March. Didn't happen. Still hasn't happened. Probably won't happen...anytime soon.

No Cowboys fan said it would be done last march. It will get done well in advance of the new stadium opening and will break all naming right deals records

And, we haven't heard any 'hype' about ticket sales in a long, long time.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Call the ticket office

Did you pay your 'franchise fee' for your seat yet?

If I could make every game I would for sure, nothing like having 30 years of season tickets locked up

If the Skins get a new stadium in 10 years or so they will have the same fees

As I was told months ago, this mega-million naming deal was just around the corner.

What happened?

Just askin'

TR1 put down the comic books and pick up a newspaper and look on the front page and you will see what is going on across the US

When it is all said and done even in todays toilet bowl economy Dallas will get a record breaking naming rights deal.....and once it is signed, sealed and delivered, who really cares outside of JJ and you?

What happened?

Just askin'

Seems to me that the economy is having something to do with it. JJ has stated whoever he chooses, he wants to be sure they are financially sound. If the past few months have taught us anything, noneone really knows.

He also said he would be fine calling it "Dallas Cowboys Stadium".

I'm fine with it too. It has a ring to it...

I hope your not implying that your victory last week has somehow thrown a wrench in a deal?

TR1 put down the comic books and pick up a newspaper and look on the front page and you will see what is going on across the US

When it is all said and done even in todays toilet bowl economy Dallas will get a record breaking naming rights deal.....and once it is signed, sealed and delivered, who really cares outside of JJ and you?

Obviously, you do.

We were told this would be the biggest naming deal of all time. That the pukes were in 'serious' negotiations with a bunch of corporations.

BS.

Naming deals are so 90's.

Try to look through the hype, puke fans.

Seems to me that the economy is having something to do with it.

What's so ironic about you posting this is that THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID WAS THE REASON THE NAMING DEAL WOULDN'T BE BIG AND WOULDN'T HAPPEN SOON.

Try to be informed.

What's so ironic about you posting this is that THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID WAS THE REASON THE NAMING DEAL WOULDN'T BE BIG AND WOULDN'T HAPPEN SOON.

Try to be informed.

Kudos to you then.

Sorry I don't generally follow everything you say...actually I ignore most of it until it is just too ridiculous to put up with.

You nailed this if you really said it though.

Archived