Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classy Philly fan strikes again

Larry Brown #43

Irish George dogging our team nickname. Stupid Mick. Go build a railroad Danny boy.

(I'm Irish too' date=' btw. He must be one of those hippy offspring indoctrinated with white guilt.)[/quote']

Hey, I'm all about "Down with Whitey", but that stupid **** is...well, stupid.

I obviously don't frequent anyone else's sites, so I didn't even know that was a joke on us. Why, because Marshall was a racist? They do know that he doesn't own the team anymore, right? In fact, he hasn't owned the team since...the last time the Eagles even WON a Championship. Damn, they suck! :eaglesuck

And if I'm not mistaken, the original "Braves" then "Redskins" had a larger then usual NA roster, which is why he named the team after them.

But ya know...these are people who pelt Santa Claus with batteries & beat up little kids for not being Eagles fans. You know, classy people.:rolleyes:

Wow... what a bunch of pathetic morons. (For you Eagle fans reading this, that means sad stupid people) They praise each other for making stupid posts. If the OP in that first thread was a Skins fan, wadding up dollar bills that he owes in a bet, I'm sure a few people on here would point out how stupid an idea that was.

The sad thing is that all the effort they spend doing stupid **** like that could be better spent improving their lives. How many time did he waste

a. Obtaining 100 1-dollar bills?

b. Thinking up 100 offensive messages?

Admittedly, Eagles fans have (d)evolved so that b. takes little effort...

Also, any Redskins fan who posted something like that on ES would get their asses kicked by most of the posters here. Bet welchers are the scum of the earth.

Wow that board is out of control. They must not have MODS because that place is like a website version of their Philthy stadium. :doh:

Yeah, it's a good reminder of the great job our mods do here. My understanding is they do have mods over there, but they are some of the biggest idiots on the board. It seems they encourage the bad behavior over there, rather than correct it.

Hey, I'm all about "Down with Whitey", but that stupid **** is...well, stupid.

I obviously don't frequent anyone else's sites, so I didn't even know that was a joke on us. Why, because Marshall was a racist? They do know that he doesn't own the team anymore, right? In fact, he hasn't owned the team since...the last time the Eagles even WON a Championship. Damn, they suck! :eaglesuck

And if I'm not mistaken, the original "Braves" then "Redskins" had a larger then usual NA roster, which is why he named the team after them.

But ya know...these are people who pelt Santa Claus with batteries & beat up little kids for not being Eagles fans. You know, classy people.:rolleyes:

Actually it was named after the head coach William Dietz, who was part Sioux, and George Marshall had much respect for him.

Archived