Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classy Philly fan strikes again

Larry Brown #43

F! The Philly Fans! They have absolutely no class.

I was at the game at Fedex year before last where we won. After we whooped them, all they had to say was "We gave yahl the game" "We shoulda won" "Redskins ****, etc"

"How many rings?" seemed to shut most up.

So many trying to start fights on the walk out.

How terribly unfunny and unclever his little messages were. I also like how he is up on his high horse about the "Redskins" name being racist and evil and then promptly goes on to call someone's mother a whore.

Or how he goes off on how racist the Redskins name is, while he is posting with the name of Irish George. Isn't that a racist name or are fecal fans to dumb to understand this?:doh:

That and maybe someone should educate where exactly the SKINS name comes from, or would they not understand that either?

As much as I hate the Cow****es,their fans do have a semblence of class.

Must be the southern heritage.

Philly, they send their trash to VA, because they caint eat it all.

Truth is I aint never met anyone from Phlly worth a ****.

Their team carries that banner well.

You should contact his local police about that and show them the pic, intentionally defacing American currency is a crime correct?

Yes, It's a federal offense, one that will be investigated by the sevret service and can carry a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison.

The Eagles have the most embarrassing fan base in sports. They are "that guy who doesn't get it." They need some common sense thrust on em

Thing is, I don't think they're embarrassed by their actions. It seems they take pride in the way they act. It's like a badge of honor to destroy an opposing fan's property or for a group of them to gang-up on an opposing fan.

Yes, they're embarrassing to the sports world, but like you said, they don't get it.

Yes, It's a federal offense, one that will be investigated by the sevret service and can carry a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison.

Someone should use that program that takes a picture of that page, incase it gets deleted since right there he admits to writing it himself. Although aren't our prisons overrun with iggles fans anyhow, could cost the taxpayer a lot of money... still worth it though :eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Wow... what a bunch of pathetic morons. (For you Eagle fans reading this, that means sad stupid people) They praise each other for making stupid posts. If the OP in that first thread was a Skins fan, wadding up dollar bills that he owes in a bet, I'm sure a few people on here would point out how stupid an idea that was.

The style, grace and class of the Philly fan is well-documented. From the savage beating of our beloved Chief Z in the parking lot of the Vet 25 years ago, to the jeering of Michael Irvin as he lay on the field at the Vet with the neck injury that would end his career, these guys are really 'tough.' :rolleyes:

Well I came across this over at Igglephans. This dude lost a bet, and he showed his fellow Philly phanatics how a real man makes good on a bet he loses.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=215691

What a bunch of clowns. I guess being consistent losers for, what, 48 years now, will do that to people.

Archived