Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Children Sing Praises to Lord Obama

War Paint

No what i am saying is the urge by some to drill certain things into kids, was seen by hitler as an effective means ideas from being resisted, there are right ringers who write children's books

Now unless Obama has school books written to show that the Jews are evil ( which i guess could happen if Farrakhan is given the teaching portfolio) I am not comparing him to Hitler

I don't know this for sure because I didn't see it myself, but I heard there's a childrens book at Barnes and Nobles about Obama. Inside the book it says Obama is the "Son of Hope". I haven't seen the book myself so I don't know if it's true or not, it's just something I've heard.

I was kind of taken aback when I first saw this.

Then I sent a link to my father and mother and their first reactions both were disgust and to say that it reminded them of children singing to Castro in the 60's, all sponsored by the state.

This was in very, very bad taste.

I don't know this for sure because I didn't see it myself, but I heard there's a childrens book at Barnes and Nobles about Obama. Inside the book it says Obama is the "Son of Hope". I haven't seen the book myself so I don't know if it's true or not, it's just something I've heard.

It's probably true.

So what? Obama didn't write it, did he? Was it put out by his campaign?

You have to separate the candidates from their most extreme supporters. Go to Freerepublic.com and read all of the insane nonsense there - McCain is not responsible for it either. It has almost nothing to do with him at all.

I wonder if it is this you are referring to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/electricsky/2899630070/

That is nothing I just found this too

Obama's book is called "Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope." Here are a few quotes for Obama's children's book: "Even God himself talks to Barry while he's in church on Sunday, telling him: 'Look around you. Now look to me. There is hope enough here to last a lifetime.'"

http://boortz.com/nuze/200808/08152008.html

God talks to Obama Wow, I guess he is more like George Bush then I thought

That is nothing I just found this too

Obama's book is called "Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope." Here are a few quotes for Obama's children's book: "Even God himself talks to Barry while he's in church on Sunday, telling him: 'Look around you. Now look to me. There is hope enough here to last a lifetime.'"

http://boortz.com/nuze/200808/08152008.html

God talks to Obama Wow, I guess he is more like George Bush then I thought

It's not "Obama's book" you realize...

I must say

HAR de HAR at folks actually finding something to fear in some kids singing.

Talk about blowing things WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYWAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYWAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYWAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYWAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYWAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY out of proportion....

Equating this to Hitler? Man oh man,, well, I guess if there were some SA strongmen backing them up, or stormtroopers busting up GOP rallies,,, MAYBE..

But good grief. It's just some kids singing a stupid song.

You want to be scared of what people teach their kids to sing? Concentrate on this

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Story?id=1231684&page=1

These kids are part of what's known as a real problem, not just some goofy **** made up in your heads.

I wonder who their parents are going to vote for?

~Bang

but it does seem to lend credence to the fact it is not people who do not like Obama that refer to him as the messiah or Jesus it is his own supporters who do

No different than Sarah Palin's pastor. The one who claimed that criticism of Bush would land you in hell.

You guys are grasping. If all these kids are doing is singing....big deal.

No different than Sarah Palin's pastor. The one who claimed that criticism of Bush would land you in hell.

You guys are grasping. If all these kids are doing is singing....big deal.

How about those apples. Both sides do it huh?

So WTF are you guys arguing about all day. Obama/McCain= Same crap.

THAT is what kills me over this video and song.

BTW, didn't Pelosi say something about thanking God for showing us the light of Obama and sending him to us?

but it does seem to lend credence to the fact it is not people who do not like Obama that refer to him as the messiah or Jesus it is his own supporters who do

Not on this message board. It is always the wingnuts on the right that call him the Messiah - when they are not busy calling him "Hussein" or "Nobama" or "The Obamanation"

all sooooooo clever har har

Not on this message board. It is always the wingnuts on the right that call him the Messiah - when they are not busy calling him "Hussein" or "Nobama" or "The Obamanation"

all sooooooo clever har har

That's because the lefties know if they did (on this board) the righties would own them quick.

Not all, but I bet a few would. I have certainly seen him referred to as a savior.

But Obama IS the black Jesus.....I am sorry messiah for your existence being brought into question, please forgive us, we are mere humans, we know no better.... :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Archived