Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggest a Name for my new dog.

Zhouse

I have a hangover, I've been up since 4 this morning, had two flights, had to rush to get to work straight from the airport.....and I'm loving it. A Monday never felt so great.

Also today is the day I go pick up my new roommate, a Black Lab/Blue Nose Pitbull Mix. I just adopted this 8 week old fella.

No doubt he will be watching Skins game with me every week. So I think it's only fitting I come up with a good name for him. Let me hear your suggestions.

Hail!

LaRon

Its two syllables, which they say is easier for dogs to learn than longer names. Sounds like a good name for a pit :D.

How bout CK? Cowboy Killer. Or Clinton Portis' nickname...tadpole. Or you could do what my boy did and get two dogs and name one "duece" and the other "one".

We tried to put a jersey on my dog, (name not skins related) but my old roomate didnt tie the damn thing up far enough and my portis jersey got pissed on at half time. Luckily it was just a replica. The moral? Dont neuter your dog because his wang wont hang right afterwords and he will piss up the front of your portis jersey when you make him wear it.

Archived