Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell staring down receivers...

buzz1522

If Campbell is staring down receivers, where are the INT's that come along with it?

Thought so.

Next. :dallasuck

About sums it up.

Of course JC has gone 3 games without a pick so next up he could play a team of 5 year olds and throw at least one... but come on ball safety is not a problem for JC this season. If anything he's too safe. Can't wait to see him when he has the confidence to really trust his arm. Just hope the receivers can hang on ;)

Then our recievers are great, all 7 of them!! Look at the stats and look at how Jason threw passes to the entire offense. Why do you think teams cant pin us like they use too? Plain and simple, its hard to cover everyone!

My stats dont show only Moss and Cooley have caught passes, Zorns about to prove himself! Guard those 2 and he will kill you with the other 5, who is Yoder? Just another weapon in Zorns offense, just wait till we really get this thing down fans.

Oh, it will.. And I`ll be in on it too :)

If JC looks like he did @NY.. Or if he just plain plays bad.

I will be the 1st to start the CB5 chants.

Two decent games do NOT buy you two really bad ones.

I am really hoping that JC continues to improve.

ESPECIALLY THIS WEEK!

Go JC! Go Skins! BEAT DALLAS!

:point2sky

PS~ Horton is awesome

Yep...some of you guys would be yelling for Sorgi right now if you were Colts fans :doh:

He does have a tendancy to stare at receivers, I would like to see him move safeties more with his shoulders and eyes. There was a play in the beginning of the Cards game where he stared at his number one option and Adrian Wilson almost jumped the route. If you looked at the replay, IMO as a Monday morning QB, if he looks off Adrian then comes back to Devon Thomas running down the middle all by himself, JC can really help himself.

Every qb in the league stars down their recievers. Ive seen Payton Manning Stare down Harrison for like 5 seconds. Its just the frequency in which they do it that kills you. Doing it 3-4 times a game? No problem. Doing it 10-15 times a game, we got some issues.

My thoughts exactly. Also, sometimes you wanna do it to bait in safeties on a certain receiver to only hit the relatively less (or uncovered) receiver on the next play. We have a bunch of receivers that are FAST. IF JC stares down a receiver on a few plays and that shifts coverage to Moss/El and he can hit the opposite receiver for a big play on the next down I'm not gonna complain at all. If he had been throwin picks or only to 3 or 4 receivers so far this season I'd be a bit concerned but JC has been performing pretty **** well so far.

Guest isjoining
He does have a tendancy to stare at receivers, I would like to see him move safeties more with his shoulders and eyes. There was a play in the beginning of the Cards game where he stared at his number one option and Adrian Wilson almost jumped the route. If you looked at the replay, IMO as a Monday morning QB, if he looks off Adrian then comes back to Devon Thomas running down the middle all by himself, JC can really help himself.

what play? adrian wilson was a non factor in the redskin's first drive and wasn't even close to jumping any routes.

So then, why not wait until after the Eagles game since one bad start in Dallas would be just one and not two.

I think he was referring to the Giants game as being the first bad game. Either way, I think he deserves a chance to develop in this system. So far his progress has been excellent. Let's hope it continues.

:dallasuck

No INTs yet and I hope it stays that way...just making an observation...a couple of his passes wouldve been INTs but if DBs could catch they would be WRs.....And as far as this being a nubbins thread...you sir can LK my BLS.....

which plays would have been INT's?

i dont remember any DB's dropping balls against us

Archived