Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vote in a quick poll and help me on my research paper

the burgundy and gold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is for a research paper i'm doing. Just a simple question, do you play fantasy football.

And no this couldn't have gone in the fantasy football forum, because everyone would have answered yes.

Do you play fantasy football?

edit: also, if you voted yes, it'd really help me out if you quickly voted in this poll as well. http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=258230

i never used to because i didnt want any conflicts of interest on sundays but somehow my buddy talked me into it this year.

in my first forray into the fantasy football experience i drafted brady and lost him in the first week of the year, so far im not having much fun with it.

my draft was an automatic one and i ended up with two giants, the cowboys defense and not one redskin so i was a little frustrated by that.

i have plaxico burress on my team and i wasnt excited when he was kickin our ass so the early indication is that it wont be a problem having the conflict of interest.

some people care more about their fantasy team than their NFL team, but they really aren't that big of fans of their team.

However, when I play, I do keep them independent. I would prefer a Redskins win, but wins on my fantasy team would be something of a consolation prize.

i suggest yahoo.

booo no, nfl.com! yahoo makes you pay for a live stat tracker.. on nfl.com it's free :)

I play, I love it, I am in 2 leagues this year- an all girl league and a league where i'm the only girl. This week I SMOKED my all boy but me league... I have Michael Turner :)

So...fantasy is fantastic.

some people care more about their fantasy team than their NFL team, but they really aren't that big of fans of their team.

However, when I play, I do keep them independent. I would prefer a Redskins win, but wins on my fantasy team would be something of a consolation prize.

Haha yea, like Thursday I definitely cared WAY more about a Redskins win but I had some fantasy implications too lol. It was basically "GO REDSKINS! but when you guys score please do it with Santana instead of Portis. And definitely keep it away from Plax."

Haha yea, like Thursday I definitely cared WAY more about a Redskins win but I had some fantasy implications too lol. It was basically "GO REDSKINS! but when you guys score please do it with Santana instead of Portis. And definitely keep it away from Plax."

I don't put Redskins on my fantasy team. They're not big point getters. That being said, if someone I'm playing has a Redskin who does well, it's pretty bittersweet.

booo no, nfl.com! yahoo makes you pay for a live stat tracker.. on nfl.com it's free :)

I play, I love it, I am in 2 leagues this year- an all girl league and a league where i'm the only girl. This week I SMOKED my all boy but me league... I have Michael Turner :)

So...fantasy is fantastic.

I second that. NFL.com has the best fantasy setup and interface. Very user friendly and you get everything you need for free.

Archived