Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Friday Morning Merged Press Conference (M.E.T.)

Skins4ever1

While I don't have the anger in me that I see here, this is something that is worth paying attention to. If you are going to publicly call out others, you need to be willing to do the same to yourself or you will quickly lose credibility.

While I don't have the anger in me that I see here, this is something that is worth paying attention to. If you are going to publicly call out others, you need to be willing to do the same to yourself or you will quickly lose credibility.

No kidding. Players remember and look for that stuff.

Claims the 7 plays they used last week wasn't enough to find out what they needed to work on. Now they can look at 59 plays?

Running game was average but he is very pleased with Portis.

Comment about how he felt offensively... He felt they stayed in the ball game offensively. The sideline attitude was great.

He's talking about what a great player CP is: great blocking in pass protection, played violently...on the sideline being down 16-0 and then 16-7, he thought we stayed in the ballgame, thought the offense was ready to sustain a drive, he felt the sideline attitude was great, commends the veteran players...thought Heyer was excellent.

Archived