Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Friday Morning Merged Press Conference (M.E.T.)

Skins4ever1

I know. I said he should be there instead of Jansen. I just don't think he is the long term solution. He is decent in pass protection, but not in the running game.

You realize that Heyer is a natural Left tackle don't you? He just started playing RT last year when Jansen got hurt. He had never played RT in his life. I think he is very good and dude is HUGE.

Dude taylor was doubled almost ALL GAME! Yeah I guess you missed it. Everytime he lined up there was a TE and a RT on him like white on rice. The few times he was not doubled, he almost got to the QB, and on one occasion caused Manning to almost throw an INT. Give Taylor time, he'll be fine.

He also Sniffed out a screen pass that never came together because he was standing right there.

That's part of the problem with a new head coach who wants to call his own plays. There's WAY too much going on to get everything right in your first game - or your first 10 games. He'll make mistakes like that for a while. Next week it will be a bad timeout. Then it will be a stupid 4th down decision. Then it will be something else. He's got to do it for a while before the game slows down for him. Once it does, he could be OK but I still don't like the idea of the HC calling the plays.

Archived