Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling out all the Carlos "No D" Rogers Fans

jrfriedm

I think the only way butterfingers will get an int this year is if the QB throws a bullet and it gets stuck in his facemask.

:D That's funny. I don't see Carlos as a bust. He still hasn't lived up to his draft selection though. He is actually a good corner, but would be considered very good if he could only hold on to the ball. Sadly, I've given up on him ever improving his hands by now. Glad to see he's back early from his injury. We need him.

Jesus. One game. ONE.

I'm not saying he's Darrell Green, but Green never had a bad game?

Here's the truth for some of you revisionist historians: Rogers played very well in 2007 before TEARING HIS ACL. You find me a player who's 100% less than a year after an ACL tear on one of the better wide receivers in the league. Oh, that's right, you can't. Not to mention that Manning had all day to throw. When, exactly, did Rogers screw up later in the game? During all of those drives that ended in field goals? Punts?

Don't worry, as I always say: Don't let the facts get in the way of your zeal.

Everyone is ripping Los, but what about Smoot getting schooled by Sinorice Moss? (the Giants #5 receiver for those who dont know). Smoot and Rogers had no business covering Plax b/c niether of them are #1 corners. Plax is a great Receiver, nad it would have been up to Springs to hold him down. Im not that big a fan of Rogers, but I think he played well.

Poor thread. Smoot is the one who got absolutely hammered last night, not Rogers.
Everyone is ripping Los, but what about Smoot getting schooled by Sinorice Moss?

Agreed. But you guys have to admit CR's drops really stand out. Again. Those would-be interceptions could have easily changed the game. And yes, Smoot dropped one too.

Once again last night "No D" showed the world that he can't cover an 8 year old playing flag football. He was beat more times than the girl who lives down the street from me w/ the abusive boy friend.

I dislike the Giants as much as the next Skins fan, but comparing Plaxico Burress who is IMO the best WR in the division to an 8 year old playing flag football...

I don't know about that one. :rolleyes:

Rogers did get beat, by one of the best. I don't remember anyone saying Rogers is the best CB on the team, that would be Springs. If Rogers holds on to the 2 INTs he could have had, your mouth would be shut.

Bottom line.. If we are ****ing about corners.. the only corner on our roster that needs to go is Shawn Springs. He's injured way to much to be useful and it doesn't even bother him, seeing him on the sidelines laughing and having a good old time while his team was getting their asses kicked..

Our corners aren't number 1 guys they all would be nickel backs on other teams. we should have or be looking for a vet to bring in who actually can make plays on the ball. It's only going to get worse when they face Colston, TO, Edwards, Stallworth, Fitz, Boldin, Ocho and Hush this year! The DL doesn't help the situation either by not keeping the OL off our LB's and not getting any presure to force a quick throw or incompletion. Fernando Bryant is still out there!

I think the only way butterfingers will get an int this year is if the QB throws a bullet and it gets stuck in his facemask.

:rotflmao:

Yeah, he is bad.....another bad decision by good ole Joe.

But Smoot is the worst....possibly the worst cb I have seen in the entire league....certainly the worst since Kenny Wright.

Wow.

I'm shocked. Just stunned.

I can't believe that I've been away from this thread all day, came back, and the OP hasn't returned to back up his claims of Rogers playing poorly.

Wait, no I'm not, the OP always tries to pull this same stunt and then buries his head in the sand when he gets deservedly crushed. Posters and threads like this really get old, I feel bad that Rogers has to put up with fans like that despite his high quality level of play.

Wow.

I'm shocked. Just stunned.

I can't believe that I've been away from this thread all day, came back, and the OP hasn't returned to back up his claims of Rogers playing poorly.

Wait, no I'm not, the OP always tries to pull this same stunt and then buries his head in the sand when he gets deservedly crushed. Posters and threads like this really get old, I feel bad that Rogers has to put up with fans like that despite his high quality level of play.

jfriedm stirring up drama and then not backing it up? Yeah right. Next you're going to tell me that a football field is forty yards wide.

jfriedm stirring up drama and then not backing it up? Yeah right. Next you're going to tell me that a football field is forty yards wide.
At this point I'd classify him as a ridiculous troll, but it's still amazing to see just how many intelligent, common posters (I don't really care about the randoms that have like 20 one-sentence posts like "yah Rodgers sucks crappy pick!!") fall for his threads hook, line and sinker, and actually join in like he made some kind of valid, factual point.

Never fails.

Yes! I am a BIG FAN of Carlos "Loser" Rogers" being given a swift kick in the pants and shown the door.

For the time and draft choices we gave up to get this inept DB we deserve better. Time to call Denver and see if they are willing to ship Champ back to us. Or, atleast gives us Dominique Foxworth.

Yes! I am a BIG FAN of Carlos "Loser" Rogers" being given a swift kick in the pants and shown the door.

For the time and draft choices we gave up to get this inept DB we deserve better. Time to call Denver and see if they are willing to ship Champ back to us. Or, atleast gives us Dominique Foxworth.

Uhhh

Earth to mi6 and your non-factual opinion: we didn't trade up anything to get Rogers, so settle down. We picked 9th overall, due to going 6-10 the year before.

This is what I'm talking about in this thread: it would have taken all of 30 seconds to look that up so your post seemed a least a little more credible, but since you already have convinced yourself, along with the OP, that your opinion MUST be right no matter, you don't bother with any facts and just start typing.

Now cue all the "well we should've drafted Merriman or Ware!" posters.

Uhhh

Earth to mi6 and your non-factual opinion: we didn't trade up anything to get Rogers, so settle down. We picked 9th overall, due to going 6-10 the year before.

This is what I'm talking about in this thread: it would have taken all of 30 seconds to look that up so your post seemed a least a little more credible, but since you already have convinced yourself, along with the OP, that your opinion MUST be right no matter, you don't bother with any facts and just start typing.

Now cue all the "well we should've drafted Merriman or Ware!" posters.

You just described 95% of the board.

Archived