Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Here Play Football?

Mayers

i play flag. our team is pretty nasty, especially the d. i play safety and reciever and wear #21 (you know why). i had 10 picks in 11 games last year and love playing more than anything. if i hadn't been cursed with these genes (5'11" 140) i would have played as long as i could. i love football.

I play on the streets, backyards, and city parks :)

Same here. I thought about playing for my HS but pretty much couldn't cause of work and ****. I'm probably gonna start playing some organized flag before too long though. Unfortunately though I'm best at QB and the QB for the team I would be on is ridiculously good lol so I guess I'll probably get stuck at WR, maybe a RB. Then on D I'm usually FS, sometimes a corner.

i play flag. our team is pretty nasty, especially the d. i play safety and reciever and wear #21 (you know why). i had 10 picks in 11 games last year and love playing more than anything. if i hadn't been cursed with these genes (5'11" 140) i would have played as long as i could. i love football.

Same boat my friend...play in a full contact flag league...I play starting FS and some WR/TE

I am about 6'5 220...We actually play with some guys out of college who are great athletes...

We got the playoffs this week...really pumped!!

Wish me luck!!

6'0, 195lbs. I played for 4 years in HS, and then 2 years in junior college. I played as a QB/FS in 9th grade, and then as a QB/KR/PR the other three years. I primarily held field goals on the PAT. My 2 years of junior college i played only sparingly as a QB, and held for PAT(s)

In HS, I was a quiet, nerdy kid that the jocks loved to berate. Our head coach was legendary in our school because he coached both baseball and football and won titles in both. He also taught gym and health class my freshman year and he would constantly say, "Davis, you need to play football. I could make you an animal."

So before my sophomore year began, I went to the weight room to get busy. Within 30 minutes, I couldn't listen to the other players **** anymore and I had to leave and I never went back. To this day, I still regret not telling those guys to suck it and show me what you got on the field. As a sophomore, I was 6'5" 265lbs and could've made a great T, G or DT.

Truly one of the biggest, "What if's?," of my life.

Played from 5th grade through 10th . . . I got really tall and skinny (6'4" 190 lb.) after that - and instead of shifting to WR or something of that nature I was an idiot and decided to hang em up.

I regret a lot of decisions I made in regards to sports - I quit both football and baseball early and I was always a top player in the league in baseball and was good at football for a long time as well.

Oh well.

Archived